Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

I am getting the NestFeedOo.dll missing error.
Can anyone please send me that file ?
I dont think it might work but definitely worth a try.
It was the same with me, & as it turned out, it was because the broker hadn't turned on either RTD or Link To Excel for my ID, so ask your broker to do that & see if RTD works then.

KAL.YUG

They say Link to excel has been enabled but still its not working ?
Can anyone send the NestFeedOo.dll file ..

NestFeedOo.dll attached
from Zero Nest trader v 3.11.4

Also check post no #4,023 for screen short on where the file should go + list of other files
Hope this helps

Attachments

Last edited:
Open command prompt. Change directory to RTD_1.60. Start RTDman.exe and see what it does.
RTD REQUIRES OFFICE ONLY TO CHECK WHETHER IT IS ENABLED BY BROKER. OTHERWISE OFFICE IS NOT REQUIRED.
You can check Link to open office.
Dear Josh, I have a request and a query. Is it necessary for RTD to work - to start ZT Nest and RTD without administrative right?
I ask because everyday I face problem of login into ZTNest as it hangs at 36% and when I open it as administrator, it opens smoothly and works without trouble.
Today after wasting initial 45 minute of morning trying to open ZTNest again and again and rebooting my pc many times after clearing temp files, I finally opened it as aadministrator - I could login easily. Then I also opened RTD as admin. I saw that it worked with that too. I was also able to backfill.
My query is: why do you set it as necessary condition - to open ZTNest and RTD without admin right , when it works as admin too? Is there any other problem in that? If not - I'd prefer to open both as admin to have a trouble free run. Pls clear and help. Thanking you.

I dont think, there is any problem, if you open all 3, ZT, RTD and ami, as admin
I am doing this way only, as opening w/o admin rights, did not work for me, many times.

I dont think, there is any problem, if you open all 3, ZT, RTD and ami, as admin
I am doing this way only, as opening w/o admin rights, did not work for me, many times.
Thanks for reply. I dont open ami as admin bcos it opens automatically when u click startRTD. For 2 days now I have been opening ZT and RTD as admin - I didnt face any problem. I asked because Josh mentioned this as special condition. Being a dveloper he must have some reason to say so - that is why I asked for clearance from him.

Thanks for reply. I dont open ami as admin bcos it opens automatically when u click startRTD. For 2 days now I have been opening ZT and RTD as admin - I didnt face any problem. I asked because Josh mentioned this as special condition. Being a dveloper he must have some reason to say so - that is why I asked for clearance from him.
I open ami as admin separately, as I want ami to keep open all the time. As if you get ami auto open with RTD, then ami will auto close as soon as you close RTD, which I do not want.
BTW, today I missed to open Nest as admin, and when I click RTD, start, it started all sorts of error, missing this, missing that.