Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

want to know
I am still facing the issue of non start of real time quotes on clicking start on RTD.
but last time I noticed something very strange.
as I have no time to restart my system, I opened my other trading terminal and a magic happened
real time quotes started coming in via other trading terminal.

want to know, the reason behind it, if there is one.

no, certainly not
I was doing real time quotes with that very terminal only and still doing with that one only.
moreover in RTD backfill qotes window, the scrips are of that very terminal
now facing no problem since last 3/4 days since when I have started opening both terminal before starting RTD

josh1

Dear Josh, first time i tried to download MF , got error, attached picture and downloaded txt file.. pls look into it,is right settings and downloaded txt is ok ? if u have any help file to MF and how to import it in amibroker please ,

Happy trading..
That is not error. Read it and Look into proper forum.

no, certainly not
I was doing real time quotes with that very terminal only and still doing with that one only.
now facing no problem since last 3/4 days since when I have started opening both terminal before starting RTD
Will u inform which trading terminal...is it dartstox???

travi

Quoting : now facing no problem since last 3/4 days since when I have started opening both terminal before starting RTD

RTDMan is built on the use of COM/OLE automation.
The very nature of OLE is Getobject() returns the first instance if multiple instances are running. (based on the Running Objects Table)
Ideally, this is a very old tech from MS and therefore this is one of its limitations.

Try, closing all instances of NestTrader, and run the NEST of that broker first which you want to use with RTD.
Then, run 2nd or multiple instances of nest later.

The same, way, you wont be able to feed RTD to multiple running instances of AB as that part also uses OLE.

no, certainly not