Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

TracerBullet

The comment quoted by you does not pertain to the Tickmode issue. It pertains to lost ticks due to Terminal freezing
ok, there is no reason for terminal to freeze during backfill, thats probably a bug. I can backfill without losing quotes.
By freeze do you mean that there is no activity in NEST/NOW and market watch stops streaming ? Or is mouse control taken away during backfill to avoid interfering ? One way to confirm is to check RTDMan exported quotes. If that also stops, then i guess we dont get quotes in backfill interval.

josh1

ok, there is no reason for terminal to freeze during backfill, thats probably a bug. I can backfill without losing quotes.
By freeze do you mean that there is no activity in NEST/NOW and market watch stops streaming ? Or is mouse control taken away during backfill to avoid interfering ? One way to confirm is to check RTDMan exported quotes. If that also stops, then i guess we dont get quotes in backfill interval.
I you are backfilling multiple scrips, you will not be able to enter trades at that time. Autoit or AHK whatever you use, temporarily takes control of the windows which interferes with manual controls. There is no problem with data stream.

There are no missing quotes in backfill since backfill gives one minute bars. Quotes are sometimes missed in Real-time if there is lot of activity or due to sample data feed by exchange as you rightly pointed out.

TracerBullet

There are no missing quotes in backfill since backfill gives one minute bars. Quotes are sometimes missed in Real-time if there is lot of activity or due to sample data feed by exchange as you rightly pointed out.
ok. So no issue then.
Since mike mentioned something about misplaced quotes - if you use TICKMODE 1 to replace quotes then it will miss out on RTDMan quotes after backfill data till the time of AB import. That can be handled my picking up rest from exported ticks.

Since the issue is being discussed here, can I please get an instruction file to install the software? I went to the site pointed to by Joshs signature, but got lost, can you please, please provide me a direct link to any instruction, step by step guide?
I am using Nest Trader, the Latest, from Zerodha, and have Amibroker 5.0 Installed.
I am good at following instruction, if provided step by step,( This happens after being married for a few years :) ) and would really appreciate any help I can get. Thanks in advance

VJAY

Since the issue is being discussed here, can I please get an instruction file to install the software? I went to the site pointed to by Joshs signature, but got lost, can you please, please provide me a direct link to any instruction, step by step guide?
I am using Nest Trader, the Latest, from Zerodha, and have Amibroker 5.0 Installed.
I am good at following instruction, if provided step by step,( This happens after being married for a few years :) ) and would really appreciate any help I can get. Thanks in advance
:D:D:DD...still josh's link working ...go through those videos...

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/uzbjo9hx...roker and Ninja?dl=0&subfolder_nav_tracking=1