Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

lvgandhi

All should be admin or all without admin
All without admin, 32 bit nest trader, amibroker and rtd1.6 was working. After installing and uninstalling, 64 bit nesttrader, I started without admin, 32 bit nest trader, amibroker and rtd1.6. Now rtd is not working. I get message "unable to connect to application. waiting". Backfill works. In admn mode for all programs, rtd works.

josh1

All without admin, 32 bit nest trader, amibroker and rtd1.6 was working. After installing and uninstalling, 64 bit nesttrader, I started without admin, 32 bit nest trader, amibroker and rtd1.6. Now rtd is not working. I get message "unable to connect to application. waiting". Backfill works. In admn mode for all programs, rtd works.
It has to be admin first time. Is excel connect ing

john302928

Is anyone else facing issue like this? 26800PE Nov expiry so far made a low of 28.7 @ 1.51pmbut amibroker tick data didnt capture this but nest trader chart and data table ahs this data. I understand the logic behind the issue. But I would like to how it works for you
I believe everyone must be facing the issue like this. Logically this kind of issue is inevitable. How are you managing this issue. please throw somelight. thanks

All should be admin or all without admin
I tried everything but in vein. Backfill taking a very long long time. Initially i thought its has been resolved but actually not. Used all in Admin mode and normal mode. Nest 3.16 doesn';t work in normal mode and Nest chart also do not load in normal mode. Error comes as mpic file missing. So to run Nest 3.16, Admin mode becomes a must. So Backfill issue arises as suggested in VDo that backfill will not take place in Admin mode of Nest. Used RTD 1.4 1.5, 1.6, Nest 3.11 and all that could have been done. But of no fruitful soln.

lvgandhi

It has to be admin first time. Is excel connect ing
Today I uninstalled 32 bit nest trader and rtd1.6 and reinstalled them. First started all as admn and then next time as normal. Nowrtd andbackfill worls ok.
But today at the end of trading and after that at 6pm and 7pm, I could not market watch settings dialog in finvasia nesttrader 32 bit either from menu or from button in menubar or ctrl+G. Any one faced such problem? Any solution.

john302928

I believe everyone must be facing the issue like this. Logically this kind of issue is inevitable. How are you managing this issue. please throw somelight. thanks
@josh1 Please respond to this issue. and is it possible to make the RTD to backfill intraday data for the selected list, for every 2 min or 5 min. because I feel that is the only way the issue can be solved. If you have any other thoughts please let me know. thanks