Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

External Connection, b'coz its personal 3rd party utility, we try to feed RT to NT thru this external utility.

RPS. VINOD
I am doing the same, but not able to fetch realtime data into NT7. I have followed all the steps mentioned in the video, but dont know, whats going wrong. What will be the tick size setting in NT7? Will a wrong tick size impact realtime data?

rpsvinod

I am doing the same, but not able to fetch realtime data into NT7. I have followed all the steps mentioned in the video, but dont know, whats going wrong. What will be the tick size setting in NT7? Will a wrong tick size impact realtime data?
Tick size 'll differ according to the Script size, Sure wrong tick size 'll impact RT Data.

RPS. VINOD

josh1

josh1

Did you include NIFTY_I in instrument lists in Instrument manager? Did you set exchange timings in session manager?

josh1

Yes, I followed each and every step show in the video, but still not able to fetch the realtime data. What should be the tick size for Nifty and other scripts?
It is .05 INR and that is also shown in the video. Check whether you are getting real time prices in excel.

RTD 1.6 setup with Zerodha Nest Trader successfully done. I have set Ami setting as "Start Time of Interval", however, backfill data from NEST starts from 0916; therefore, first 5-min candle is built with only 4 1-min candles (0916, 0917, 0918, 0919), and there are differences in several candles vis-a-vis' Zerodha PI. Even if I set Ami setting to "End Time of Interval", first 5-min candle (09:19:59) is built with only 4 1-min candles (0916, 0917, 0918, 0919).

How to get all 5 candles in first 5-min candle, with RTD Backfill data? Am I making any stupid mistake?

lvgandhi

Dear Mr.Josh,
I am using finvasia nesttrader 32 bit version with rtd1.6
Some times NT gets frozen for memory less, though I have 8GB in my laptop and task manager shows only 5 gb is used max.
Hence I installed NT 64 bit version.
As usual, I started all NT, Amibroker and rtd1.6 as admn. But I get message as "unable to connect to application. waiting"
How to go about it?

josh1

Dear Mr.Josh,
I am using finvasia nesttrader 32 bit version with rtd1.6
Some times NT gets frozen for memory less, though I have 8GB in my laptop and task manager shows only 5 gb is used max.
Hence I installed NT 64 bit version.
As usual, I started all NT, Amibroker and rtd1.6 as admn. But I get message as "unable to connect to application. waiting"
How to go about it?
I suppose you are talking about Nest Trader. 64bit version does not work. You need 32 bit. It freezes because of problems at remote server not your PC. How can memory used be 5GB? Check size of files for scrips you use. Reduce database size. Ami loads database in memory at startup.

lvgandhi

I suppose you are talking about Nest Trader. 64bit version does not work. You need 32 bit. It freezes because of problems at remote server not your PC. How can memory used be 5GB? Check size of files for scrips you use. Reduce database size. Ami loads database in memory at startup.
May be my expression was not clear. I was trying to change from 32 bit to 64 bit Nest Trader. Memory usage shown in task manager never goes above 5gb, not always 5 gb. It varies from 3gb to 5gb. I am using windows 10 1809 version. My amibroker database for rtd use has only 6 scrips bnf, nf and 4 more. At the time of RTD, I have Amibroker, excel 2019, Finvasia Nest Trader and rtd 1.6 only.