Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

lemondew

Am using rtd 1.6 with now 1.13.6.0 from finvasia. If I try to do backfill using vwap it clears all the data and nothing is shown. Can someone help me out. The RTD is working fine. These are the settings I applied. Am I missing something.

Are Bhai that is bug in Nest trader.

Attachments

lemondew

Problem solved. Now was running as administrator and so i faced this problem.
Am using rtd 1.6 with now 1.13.6.0 from finvasia. If I try to do backfill using vwap it clears all the data and nothing is shown. Can someone help me out. The RTD is working fine. These are the settings I applied. Am I missing something.

Hi @josh1
I am trying to connect RTD 1.6 to ninjatrader 7, but not able to get the real time data. Can you please guide me how can i get the realtime data to NT7. I am able to backfill from nest. Below are the screenshots of my rtd 1.60 settings and ninjatrader instrument manager.

1546667655884.png
1546667691999.png
1546667720086.png

Do I need to add the connection in Tools >> Account Connections or just connect to an external connection from File >> Connect >>External Data.

Please guide.

Last edited:

rpsvinod

Hi @josh1
I am trying to connect RTD 1.6 to ninjatrader 7, but not able to get the real time data. Can you please guide me how can i get the realtime data to NT7. I am able to backfill from nest. Below are the screenshots of my rtd 1.60 settings and ninjatrader instrument manager.

View attachment 32402 View attachment 32403 View attachment 32404

Do I need to add the connection in Tools >> Account Connections or just connect to an external connection from File >> Connect >>External Data.

Please guide.
External Connection, b'coz its personal 3rd party utility, we try to feed RT to NT thru this external utility.

RPS. VINOD