Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

rajin90

RTD1.6 is slow compared to RTD1.5.
Also anyone using finvasia nest wit RTD?
With 1 broker rtd works properly but with Finvasia it never loads all scrips in market watch or sometimes show those NFO black scrips. I have tried reinstall, clean applications cache and few other tricks but problem still remains there.

lvgandhi

With 1 broker rtd works properly but with Finvasia it never loads all scrips in market watch or sometimes show those NFO black scrips. I have tried reinstall, clean applications cache and few other tricks but problem still remains there.
I am using fivasia nest with rtd 1.6. It works ok.

Abhilashk

The Man Behind The Curtains ...
Reinstalled everything again and again Amibroker 6.0, RTD 1.60, Nest 3.16
Followed the videos exactly but no real time data. Backfilling is fine. Tried administrative permissions as well.
NO luck so far
BTW im coming from RTD 1.4 and yes im installing these in a brand new pc so no previous files to overload
Please help.

On the road of enchantment.

RTD 1.6 is very very slow in backfill.
Also, Data of other symbols present in MW are filled in another scrip while backfilling. So data gets corrupted oftenly. This issue was not in earlier versions.
Deleting Tics take 5-10 mins or even more time per scrip.
I m using Amibroker 5.7 version.

Last edited:

josh1

Dear friends today installed RTD 1.6. Backfill is working but real time ticks are not coming. please help.
Reinstalled everything again and again Amibroker 6.0, RTD 1.60, Nest 3.16
Followed the videos exactly but no real time data. Backfilling is fine. Tried administrative permissions as well.
NO luck so far
BTW im coming from RTD 1.4 and yes im installing these in a brand new pc so no previous files to overload
Please help.

On the road of enchantment.
RTD 1.6 is very very slow in backfill.
Also, Data of other symbols present in MW are filled in another scrip while backfilling. So data gets corrupted oftenly. This issue was not in earlier versions.
Deleting Tics take 5-10 mins or even more time per scrip.
I m using Amibroker 5.7 version.
Guys, no snapshots and one-two liners. How's any help you with that information? Do you expect us to read your mind?

josh1

Right+Click on any scrip and Refresh Mkt watch