Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

lvgandhi

Any one using Finvasia nest trader 64 bit with rtd1.5 successfully for both RTD and backfill?

For those who are facing problem because of NestTrader version, may try to use NOW, if trading only NSE equity and FnO (no MCX trading)
Though cant confirm it, as I discontinued using NOW, when I started trading commodities sometime back.
If someone here using NOW and RTD then please post his reviews.

josh1

can we install and run two nest traders from two different brokers on single laptop?
Yes. I have Finvasia Nest in C:\Omnesys\Nest86 and Zerodha Nest in C:\Omnesys\Nest3. Please keep Omnesys, otherwise there are unknown issues. Both 32 bit versions. Don't install in Program files. Install as many as you want below Omnesys folder. However, RTD will work with only one instance of Nest of one broker. I have not tried different brokers.

Last edited:

lvgandhi

Yes. I have Finvasia Nest in C:\Omnesys\Nest86 and Zerodha Nest in C:\Omnesys\Nest3. Please keep Omnesys, otherwise there are unknown issues. Both 32 bit versions. Don't install in Program files. Install as many as you want below Omnesys folder. However, RTD will work with only one instance of Nest of one broker. I have not tried different brokers.
Thanks.

lvgandhi

Today when I started RTD 1.6 with finvasia nest 3.16 32 bit, I got message as in pics below
finnestrtderror.png

link to excel works. But write to excel shows #NA. What to do?

KAL.YUG

lvgandhi

I am facing this strange problem, both VWAP and NestPlus datatable only have data for today in intraday.... I tried logging-in before 9:15 and its completely empty and starts filling up as the day goes. Tried logging after 3:30 and it still only shows current days data. EOD data is available for multiple days.

No idea when it started.... but noticed some missing data in 19th and thought I could just backfill it, then noticed can't go past current date.

Can someone check at their end?