Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

Still didn't test RTD, I just wanted to know if NEST 3.11 still works with any Zerodha A/c ?
Yes. I am using Zerodha 3.11 every day. I got 'wrong parameter' issue on one machine. I think that was Windows problem.

travi

Yes. I am using Zerodha 3.11 every day. I got 'wrong parameter' issue on one machine. I think that was Windows problem.
Thanks, do you have the 3.11 setup file ?
This started only after running the 3.16 installer.

travi

I am using nest 3.11 with RTD 1.5 without any issue. even no problem in backfill.
Sorted the problem, the 3.16 installer changes many things to the ini file.

@josh1
Solution for anyone having "Wrong Parameter" or other downgrade issues, just open the %appdata% folder and delete the Omnesys Folder in the Roaming Profile.

Then run Nest Trader, it will give some popups ini not found etc, just click ok and start afresh.

josh1

@josh1
Solution for anyone having "Wrong Parameter" or other downgrade issues, just open the %appdata% folder and delete the Omnesys Folder in the Roaming Profile.

Then run Nest Trader, it will give some popups ini not found etc, just click ok and start afresh.
Wow.. good to know that. I was searching frantically for a solution. I will try this.

ocil

I am using both 3.11 and 3.16 just rename the folder in AppData folder. even i have a backup of omneysys folder of AppData.
location of data is C:\Users\"username"\AppData\Roaming or as Ravi mentioned type %appdata% in run command screen.

@josh1