Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Dear josh..
i am using your rtd all versions till now with "Nest plus" Rtd link..
No issues in RT & Back-fill..

Today i tried to capture "Index" via ..RT Captured but RT Value not get properly..for example Index value shown like 10,683 ,RTD captured first two digit only mean after comma separater digits not taken...

Herewith attached screenshot , please look-into it and advice me to get proper RT....

Thanks in advance

nifty spot.png

josh1

In RTD1.50 settings, keep "Hide RTD Window" as don't hide.
Keep minimum scrips in RTD.
open Rtdman.ini and go to [RTDMan] section. -- do ViewRAWdata=1
1526713635754.png

Start RTD in live market.
If RTDMan window does not open, open it from the task bar.
You will see raw data scrolling down in RTDMan window. Send me a screenshot of that. Take care that Spot Nifty data is present in the screen shot.
Also provide which application are you using for trading along with version.

josh1

Can anyone give me the rtd excel file link up files for nest to amibroker feeding. Unable to fix the error of nest 3.11 as I earlier posted here.

Now how can feeding from nest 3.14 to amibroker for mcx. Can anyone give me the solution if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my Redmi Note 4 using Tapatalk
Uninstall Nest 3.14 completely. Install 3.11. It works. I have done it. Excel file link is there in my signature. You may download fro Excel utilities.

Can anyone give me the rtd excel file link up files for nest to amibroker feeding. Unable to fix the error of nest 3.11 as I earlier posted here.

Now how can feeding from nest 3.14 to amibroker for mcx. Can anyone give me the solution if possible.

Thanks in advance.

Uninstall Nest 3.14 completely. Install 3.11. It works. I have done it. Excel file link is there in my signature. You may download fro Excel utilities.
After all its (3.11) working frequently. Installed it other drive. Thanks for your response.

In RTD1.50 settings, keep "Hide RTD Window" as don't hide.
Keep minimum scrips in RTD.
open Rtdman.ini and go to [RTDMan] section. -- do ViewRAWdata=1
View attachment 25455
Start RTD in live market.
If RTDMan window does not open, open it from the task bar.
You will see raw data scrolling down in RTDMan window. Send me a screenshot of that. Take care that Spot Nifty data is present in the screen shot.
Also provide which application are you using for trading along with version.

Dear Josh...
As per above your reply ,i done all in live market ( screenshot attached below)

i am using 3.15.1 Nest latest version...

pls look into screenshot with care,if i done anything wrong,pls correct it or change in your code ji...

Thanks in advance

rtd error.png

Last edited:
Josh Sir,

I use to RTD to amibroker.
During live market it captures Open Interest data, but when i do backfill at the end of the day, it does not capture OI data...
Please guide as how to get OI data during back fill.
Thanks

josh1

if above attachment picture not shown RTDMAN Live Capturing window properly pls look

into 9TH SECOND of video,it's captured Index .
Hmm. Nest is sending LTP - 10 for Nifty 50 and LTP - 26 for BankNifty. We cannot do anything if data received from Nest is wrong.
1. Right-Click in "Index Value Bar" window and select "Show Indices Dialog."
2. Right-Click on Nifty 50 and select Link to excel.
3.Open Excel and paste in any cell.
4. Check if index value is coming properly in excel.
Index scrip line is not visible in you image. Change index scrip line in RTDman.ini file as below and try.
Scrip1=Nifty 50;Nifty 50;Close;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest;1000;