Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

yachusai

@josh1 sir , last 1 yrs rtd 1.4 and nesttrader 3.11 working fine for me . but last few weeks backfill working fine but not get realtime data

1522979766678.png

i got this error msg . i open all three in admin mode and non admin mode . but didnt get realtime data . pls give solution how to resolve that . thanks

john302928

Today reinstalled v 3.15, now its working fine. Backfilling is okay. Only problem now left, it is not working for realtime quotes, nor throwing any error.
Dont know, what I am missing. Can some one point towards it.
I think changing over to a new version, does not not need any changes in RTD configuration, setting etc. except change in Welcome XX (xx are words as per Nest), if there is any.
Someone, please suggest/point out the mistake/step, I am doing/missing.
I really wonder how backfilling is working for you in higher version because the way Data table located in lower version and higher version are different. and RTD was programmed to work in lower version. I am puzzled to see how it is working for you. You can throw some lights because I have been struggling for 3.14.4
Though I have all the required columns, I still get the below error
1523134674080.png

Last edited:
I really wonder how backfilling is working for you in higher version because the way Data table located in lower version and higher version are different. and RTD was programmed to work in lower version. I am puzzled to see how it is working for you. You can throw some lights because I have been struggling for 3.14.4
Though I have all the required columns, I still get the below error
View attachment 24696
John bro
Perhaps you have not noticed that I have not mentioned for higher versions, but only for v 3.15. While I was able to backfill, I am still struggling for realtime quotes in v3.15. The solution suggested by CloudTrader bro, was not working and if I opens without admin rights, it shows the error as posted by you.

BTW, for v3.14.4, try opening all 3, Nest, Ami and RTD with admin rights and then backfill manually using indirect mode of opening data table, through PlusCharts. This is the only feasible/known way so far.

hi i am still using higer version 3.15.1 ..
rtd working fine even rt with backfill... no issues..

and one more i am using 3.11 v also with same system.. both are working fine on realtime and backfill on realtime basis...
& i can also delete ticks on realtime basis for particular script smoothly.

no issues...in rtd..

happy trading...

Has any one come up with a solution, My real time is working fine but changing symbols in the RT text file is an issue as well as back fill.

Plz PLz Help

You are right. It is equally bad. I have shifted to 3.11 again. We will have to decide column positions for 3.14 to work.
"Trading Symbol", "Exchange", "Instrument Name","Symbol","Option Type", "Strike Price", "Series/Expiry", "Lot Qty", "Min Lot Qty"