Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

john302928

Amibroker is not yet opened. it will be opened automatically when RTD1.4 works without the issue. Currently though i have added all the available headers in the nest trader, it still shows trading symbol must be present in the market watch. and it quits.

Cant say, what the issue is
BTW, my ami remains open whole day. I do not close it (close only at the time of restart or if needed)

john302928

in new version of nest we can backfill by following steps
1-open chart of stock shift+P
2-inside chart right click , click data table,
3- when table comes go to rtd and select the same stock and backfill
Yeah but that needs to be automated

josh1

Hi Josh,
as SevenD said, brokers are moving to higher version of nest trader. So soon you might also face the same issue of version from your broker so better plan to move to higher versions if possible.
Yes.. I will do that if I am forced to install higher versions. Right now 3.11.4 works very smoothly. I find that they are removing facilities in higher (? :mad:) versions. That is why I stick to 3.11..4

josh1

View attachment 24431
View attachment 24432
Though I have set all the headings available in market watch I am getting error" trading symbol must be present in market watch. This is from RTD 1.4
Don't do that. Keep only required columns in MW. Open all apps in admin mode first time and do backfill. Later on you can have all in non-admin mode.

john302928

Yes.. I will do that if I am forced to install higher versions. Right now 3.11.4 works very smoothly. I find that they are removing facilities in higher (? :mad:) versions. That is why I stick to 3.11..4
I also tried to use lower versions. But if I have opened the lower versions then broker calls me and informs that I have to use higher versions and logs out the session with lowerversion from their end :(

Dear Sir, I have been using this great software utility RTD_1.50 for a long time. I have amibroker 6.001 and Winodws 7.
For a week I am getting this error continuously when I am trying to Backfill scrips

Line 13982 C:\RTD_150\RtD_1.50.exe
Error: Array variable has incorrect number of subscript or superscript dimension range exceeded

because of this I am unable to backfill some important scrips. Please help.

I have been using RTD 1.5 on NOW platform, recently i noticed that OHCL formed is not exactly matched to terminal data but once is do backfill through VWAP it will be fine so, every 10mis or so i need to do backfill to get exact data. this is how it works?
if i use NEST in place of NOW do i get exact OHCL data?