Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

john302928

sasonline

In 3.13 Nest , There is a problem of backfilling through Nest Plus. You will have to open the data table through the plus chart & then backfill the scrip individually. This is what I do when the backfill stucks.
after login to nestplus , open data table of every scrip which are present in your market watch. then backfill. backfill will not stuck for the day.
for quick backfill set 2/3 days of data in preference option in nestplus chart.

http://www.traderji.com/community/t...amibroker-fcharts.97637/page-299#post-1264457

With regards to above discussion some days ago, I am facing same problem of candles changing after backfill. Now since I track a single stock I thought backfilling after every candle would solve the problem but today I realized while marking the trades after market that that's not the case. When I took a trade, the black candle was completely engulfed by the white one. But when I started Ami post market and did backfill once again, the white candle did'nt even reach halfway of the black candle. So the trade I took in live was wrong as per my system. Can somebody solve this issue?
I use DT for backfill and trying VWAP for that didn't work.
I am using 3.11.4

P.S. Will using Ninjatrader instead of Ami solve this issue?

Last edited:

SevenD

@ Krushna,

In ami database there is option of "base time interval" wherein you put tic, seconds till EOD, if you have opted for seconds or tick data and after rtd has printed candles in ami and then if you back fill over the same data from data table which is of 1 minute interval, you are bound to get slight variations in the candle shape, but the opening and closing should be same, this is what I have noticed when I back fill from DT over previous rtd printed candles.

I do not use NT, so no comments on that

SevenD

@ Krushna,

In ami database there is option of "base time interval" wherein you put tic, seconds till EOD, if you have opted for seconds or tick data and after rtd has printed candles in ami and then if you back fill over the same data from data table which is of 1 minute interval, you are bound to get slight variations in the candle shape, but the opening and closing should be same, this is what I have noticed when I back fill from DT over previous rtd printed candles.

@ Krushna,

So do you suggest I try making "base time interval" as 1 min?

RockyRobust

Has anyone used RTD utility with latest NEST TRADER 3.15 from Finvasia ? I want to switch to Nest Trader 3.15 from NOW but not sure if it works well with RTD.

Last edited: