Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

maneverfix

---------------

Last edited:

josh1

Thanks Sir Ji.
Last query NS & BNS both are showing respective values as 10 & 26.
Please suggest fix to get full index value.

Thanks Once again.
No solution for that yet. Do link to excel and see what you get in excel

SevenD

Of late data table contains data only from 9.16, (seems like an anomaly of nest 3.14) though market starts at 9.15, so if one is doing back fill, from start of the day the same will be reflected in ami.

krab

hi friends.
I am using rtd 1.50 and zerodha nest 3.14.4.6the problem is I opend nest,then opend rtd 1.50 and clicked select>>>nestplus...
then a error showing "trading symbol must pe present in mkt watch"....though I have "trading symbol" Colum in my mkt watch.mr.josh1 or anybody please help me how to remove this problem. I read so many traders telling nest chart not coming in 3.14.46 ver.i emailed to zeroda,they sent me a link of google drive to download the folder
of nestplus installed folder.told to copy folder in c drive and login,trade.it is working fine.
but rtd 1.50 error showing as told. Here with I am uploading the error and mktwatch screenshot.plz help me.
waiting for valuable help from josh1 or any other.
advance thanks.
Sir, i am also having zerodha account and facing a similar problem. please share the nest plus folder which is shared by zerodha. Thanks in advance