Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

All 3 nest.amibroker and rtd are run as non admin
but there is no graph in amibroker when rtd started it says real time feed started but no graph and 2ns case where I select backfill with nestplus or vwap Option I get message Trading Symbol must be present in market watch which is actually already present and I dont have any option to choose symbol When I click on OK or cancel to message Trading symbol should be present in both cases RTD shuts down
Regards,
Sachin

yachusai

All 3 nest.amibroker and rtd are run as non admin
but there is no graph in amibroker when rtd started it says real time feed started but no graph and 2ns case where I select backfill with nestplus or vwap Option I get message Trading Symbol must be present in market watch which is actually already present and I dont have any option to choose symbol When I click on OK or cancel to message Trading symbol should be present in both cases RTD shuts down
Regards,
Sachin

Bro how you said you run as non admin . Nest-----> rightclick-----> properties ------>compatibility----> privilege level ----> untick run as admin then change settings for all user here also you need to untick run as admin . And also pls check all the required coloums are present in nest .

I used RTD 1.3 with NOW and it worked fine but with NEST 3.11.4 it stops working just for session open. I have to stop and restart RTD to get data in AB. What may be the issue ?

Have installed RTD 1.5, will check with real time feed on monday but would be helpful is anyone faced and solved above issue before.

Even if not working then use RTD 1.4 or 1.5, both working on similar lines.

BTW, why not give it a try just now, you can resolve any problem in the mean time, if you face any. Only thing there wont be any quotes :)

I am running everything as non admin yet no graphs all columns present You can tell me the columns As I might be missing any column or some other part I am not able locate my error as everybody on site gets graphs I am the only person who is not able to get

Regards,
Sachin

yachusai

I am running everything as non admin yet no graphs all columns present You can tell me the columns As I might be missing any column or some other part I am not able locate my error as everybody on site gets graphs I am the only person who is not able to get

Regards,
Sachin

bro i add some extra coloums pls add this coloums also and check

rtd 1
I added the columns as shown by you, tried to start rtd only rtd 1.4 started 1.5 and 1,21 gave errors I could start start rtd but no graphs and on clicking back fill error trading symbol must be present in marketwatch which is actually already present Can you check over Teamviewer what is the real problem
?
Regard,
Sachin

Last edited:
However When I open rtd as admin when backfill selected The datatable opens up with quotes backfill completed message comes but no graphs in amibroker

Regars,
Sachin

rtd 1
I added the columns as shown by you, tried to start rtd only rtd 1.4 started 1.5 and 1,21 gave errors I could start start rtd but no graphs and on clicking back fill error trading symbol must be present in marketwatch which is actually already present Can you check over Teamviewer what is the real problem
?
Regard,
Sachin[/QUOTE]

This is the content of rtd.format file as also same content in rtd1.format and rtd2.format

Low, Close, Volume, OpenInt
$SKIPLINES 0
$SEPARATOR ,
$CONT 1
$GROUP 255
$AUTOADD 1
$DEBUG 1
they are present in formats folder in amibroker 6.00.2 version any more format files to add?