Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

cloudTrader

Is there any way to backfill tick by tick data or tick by tick chart from RTD TO AMIBROKER.
PLZ RPLY IF THERE IS ANY WAY ...
NO, bcoz Data Table /VWAP Table do not provide Tick data , only 1mnt data.
Plz Note: If u r retaining Tick Data while Back filling , be aware dat mixing the tick n 1mnt data distorts the Volume field.
A friend of mine has told that ODIN diet gives Tick Data Backfill for Current Day. Can't confirm from my side 100% as that friend has also not used ODIN Diet but says that has this information from a broker. Is there any Discount Broker giving both ODIN & NEST? If we could use ODIN for backfill of Tick Data
and then login back into NEST then we could overcome the Tick data problem.

hello,

i am able to use backfill using RTD 1.50 created for 3.13 but when i click start RTD i am getting error like Unable to connect RTD server.

After some time i am getting Auto IT error at Line 14132; Error: Variable must be Object.

Anyone faced such issue and also any reason for not able to connect RTD server. I have clicked link to excel option and its not working too.

cloudTrader

hello,

i am able to use backfill using RTD 1.50 created for 3.13 but when i click start RTD i am getting error like Unable to connect RTD server.

After some time i am getting Auto IT error at Line 14132; Error: Variable must be Object.

Anyone faced such issue and also any reason for not able to connect RTD server. I have clicked link to excel option and its not working too.
Get in touch with your broker. Link to Excel should work otherwise RTD will also not work. Your broker will have to activate the Link to Excel feature.

lvgandhi

For all those using RTD,specially those who are clients of TSO a few words of my experience.
I had Windows 10 latest edition 15063.332.
I was having amibroker 5.69, Nest trader 3.13 and rtd1.5 in D: drive. Every thing was working except backfill using nestplus data table.
I did clean install of Windows 10 as I have done it only in 2015 to clear lot of old matters in my SSD. Then I installed every thing as before. But RTD data feed was not working as link to excel was not working. TSO asked me to go for nest 3.11 and told me as per their record, link to excel is enabled for me. I installed it after uninstalling version 3.13. It did not work. After 40% loading, it gave error "the parameter is incorrect". Then I uninstalled 3.11 and reinstalled 3.13. Now link to excel and rtd works for me.

For josh
After reinstallation of nest trader, with RTD 1.5 normal one(not above 3.12), I got RTD and backfill with vwap. I also got backfill with data table if I keep the chart opened for the scrip. Say if I keep open chart for bank nifty future, it backfills banknifty future with datatable, but not nifty future.

josh1

@LVG
RTD 1.5 ABOVE 3.12 will also give real time feed and backfill. I don't know why it doesn't open data table of 3.13

lvgandhi

@LVG
RTD 1.5 ABOVE 3.12 will also give real time feed and backfill. I don't know why it doesn't open data table of 3.13
I tested RTD 1.5 above 3.12 ie 3.13 gives real time feed and backfill with vwap. But for datatable, it opens chart but not data table. But it gives backfill if I keep open chart for that scrip. It will be useful if you can guide me, to check anything.

Snake.Head

I tested RTD 1.5 above 3.12 ie 3.13 gives real time feed and backfill with vwap. But for datatable, it opens chart but not data table. But it gives backfill if I keep open chart for that scrip. It will be useful if you can guide me, to check anything.
RTD 1.5 works sometime and does't work sometime for data table {Rest of thing is working }
Let all broker shift nest 3.13 then we can see what changes it required.
Every broker customized nest to their likely

For time being do manual backfill from txt via import

chintan786