Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

I am not getting it. I saw http://help.tradesmartonline.in/how-do-i-use-link-to-excel-option-in-nownest/. As per that site, I ran both nest and excel as admn with trust center as already modified as required. Still I don't get RTD there. But with same nest trader 3.13.0, I had RTD working with 1.5 version before clean install. Is it the reason? If so what to do?
They don't know what is to be added in Trusted Location. You got to add Omnesys folder there.

Download my excel utilities from Dropbox. You will get a help file along with those. Read it.

lvgandhi

They don't know what is to be added in Trusted Location. You got to add Omnesys folder there.

Download my excel utilities from Dropbox. You will get a help file along with those. Read it.
I have added omnesys, amibroker and also R: under trusted location after installation of softwares.

LOVEENAJYOTHI

Is there any way to backfill tick by tick data or tick by tick chart from RTD TO AMIBROKER.
PLZ RPLY IF THERE IS ANY WAY ...
NO, bcoz Data Table /VWAP Table do not provide Tick data , only 1mnt data.
Plz Note: If u r retaining Tick Data while Back filling , be aware dat mixing the tick n 1mnt data distorts the Volume field.

josh1

I have added omnesys, amibroker and also R: under trusted location after installation of softwares.
If it's not working in excel, it won't work in RTD also.