Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

cloudTrader

Hello Friends,

I am thinking of upgrading my OS to Windows 10 from Windows 7. But as I am unaware that whether Josh1 utility RTD 1.4 works on Windows 10 or not, can someone please enlighten.

TIA.

Hello Friends,

I am thinking of upgrading my OS to Windows 10 from Windows 7. But as I am unaware that whether Josh1 utility RTD 1.4 works on Windows 10 or not, can someone please enlighten.

TIA.
Hi I use Windows 10. I too installed RTD 1.4 few days back. It works good. Just followed the video tutorials and its good to go.

lvgandhi

Hello Friends,

TIA.
I am using 1.4 in windows 10 from the day it was made available. No problem.

travi

Thanks to this threads supporters and especially Vertigo_1985 for guidance.

Otherwise I've had a really tough time with Z.
They kept insisting on NEST Plus subscription.
Finally I realized, after so much searching, that there is a small zip file called Nest Charts on their site.
This file is extracted to Nest Trader to get the plus features including charts.
Then got registered for plus through app itself.

After that its smooth, backfill works but still having RTD problem.
For some reason, RTD isn't saving the scrips correctly to ini file.
If I manually edit it, then AB updates charts properly else it shows multiple entries appended with e.
like SBIN and SBINe with one blank else RTD will give error "Select atleast one script" in command prompt while restarting RTD.

Setup: RTD 1.4, AB6
Install directory C:, OS win 10 X64.
Problem:

1. RTD appears to saves settings correctly in .ini file but the scrips are either not copied or if they do appear,
starts from Scrip4,Scrip5,Scrip6

2. If backfill period is say 20m, the datatable fills from 9:15.
Is this normal ?

john302928

Can any one help me to create excel macro where I can place buy and sell order from excel to nest and I want this to be only for Options and bank nifty contracts if i place 10000qty then it should place 4 orders of 2500 each quickly and i place 10040 then it should place 4 orders of 2500 and one order or 40. because 2500 is the maximum allowable qty in bank nifty /order as per sebi and similarly for Nifty. During expiry time, we can buy options contracts in less than 1 rs and using that we should utilise the capital to buy more qty. but since the restriction is to place maximum 2500 /order, before placing the next order, things would have changed in market. I want to place more qty quickly and get out quickly and still manage SEBI's 2500 qty/order limit

Can any one help. Thanks

travi

For RTD 1.4, as of now, after following instructions for Index, is it working for anyone?
Currently, the index radio button in RTD is greyed out while the dialog box of index is displaying correctly in NEST.
2. If backfill period is say 20m, the datatable fills from 9:15.
Is this normal ?
I figured this one out, Nest downloads data for 20 odd days, whether you select a small duration or not in RTD, it will take a few secs more to fill AB but not save time/data on Nest side.

travi

Can any one help me to create excel macro where I can place buy and sell order from excel to nest and I want this to be only for Options and bank nifty contracts if i place 10000qty then it should place 4 orders of 2500 each quickly and i place 10040 then it should place 4 orders of 2500 and one order or 40. because 2500 is the maximum allowable qty in bank nifty /order as per sebi and similarly for Nifty. During expiry time, we can buy options contracts in less than 1 rs and using that we should utilise the capital to buy more qty. but since the restriction is to place maximum 2500 /order, before placing the next order, things would have changed in market. I want to place more qty quickly and get out quickly and still manage SEBI's 2500 qty/order limit

Can any one help. Thanks
Some similar discussion going on here
http://www.traderji.com/algo-automa...est-plus-auto-trading-api-38.html#post1206165

josh1

My update for RTD 1.4

Only Index RT is not working, the radio button in backfill is greyed out.

Apart from that, its working as described :thumb:
Radio button is grey if you select NOW as your data feeder. NOW does not support index feed, NEST Trader does.