Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

RTD ( Open source ) is based on two applications.
Backfill - A basic backfill tool to import VWAP statistics / Nest Plus Data table ( Open source ) by Josh1 (TraderJi.com) and
RTDman- C++ RTD client for Nest/NOW which Feeds real time data to Amibroker (Open source ) by TraceBullet (TraderJi.com)
Special thanks shankar4kv (TraderJi.com) for taking his time and effort to put together this tool and implementing feedback and suggestion.

Thanks also to SR114, Shirajroz, Raghuveer, L.V. Gandhi, SmartTrade, rMike, Einstein,snakehead and all other members who have contributed in different ways for development of these applications.

Both the applications are open source licensed under GPL2. Links for the source code are given by Shankar. Source code of RTDMan is given in the zip file. Users are free to modify the source code at their discretion.

RTDMan gives Real Time quotes in Ami from the time you click on- Start. It does not give Real time from beginning of the day. So start RT and then backfill from either Vwap/Hourly Statistics or from NestPlus. Copy data upto the time you logged in into Backfill.

Please note: - Real time data and backfill depend totally upon your terminal and broker.
Default number of scrips is 55 for Nest /Now. You may request your broker for additional scrips. Some brokers may give RTD for 100 to 200 scrips.
Backfill is done from either Vwap/Hourly Statistics or Data Table. Hence number of days available there is the limit. In most cases Data Table has up to 22 days of 1 min.data. Backfill is available in 1 min. time frame only.
In addition to that, you may use ‘Data Downloader’ by Joydeep for backfill of cash scrips from Google. It is available at http://www.volumedigger.com/Software/Data_Downloader.aspx

System requirements Things you need
Windows XP or above
Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86)
Amibroker
Nest Trader/NSENow - With Link to excel - Enabled (RTD Activated)
Ramdisk of 5mb - Optional but highly recommended (DataRAM or Vsuite may be installed)

How to check whether RTD is activated..? --
Right+Click on any scrip in the market watch. A menu will pop up. Search down for an item “Link to Excel”. Click on it and you will be served with options. Choose all items.Open Microsoft Excel (version 2007 or above and 32bit only). Right+Click anywhere in the worksheet and choose “paste”. Excel will present you with all the scrips in market watch along with live quotes. If you see “N/A” everywhere then that means RTD is not enabled by your broker.
If broker says, he has done it, then you may be having permission issues in Windows. Start all applications as Administrator and check.
Dear Josh,
Could you please update OP (original post) according to latest changes in your free time?... It is last updated in Febuary 2015.
Thanks.

hello senior traders
i need help regarding amibroker. My amibroker was crashed and when i downloaded new version or even old one also with crack , it shows lenience errors. kindly give me ami with crack which saves data. thanks in advance.

Satya.

hi josh1,i'm using rtd1.40.

2day i didnt trd,i jst backfilled now & i'm getting such data,how 2 fix it,pls reply

i'm using NOW zerodha

same data came for othr scrips 2