Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

real time data feed should be set up during market hours. Backfill can be done any time
thanks josh,

and if we use ramdisk won't the data disappear once we shutdown system.

Should we save the excel sheet somewhere else before shutting down, or will all that data be imported into amibroker and be backed up.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
thanks josh,

and if we use ramdisk won't the data disappear once we shutdown system.

Should we save the excel sheet somewhere else before shutting down, or will all that data be imported into amibroker and be backed up.
data is stored in ami, u have to enable local storage in ami database settings.
ramdisk will increase the speed of quotes from nest to ami. it has no role other than that.
no need to save any excel sheets.

data is stored in ami, u have to enable local storage in ami database settings.
ramdisk will increase the speed of quotes from nest to ami. it has no role other than that.
no need to save any excel sheets.
HOLA VIJ.

sud starting RTD start my AMI on its own. or do i have to do it manually. Coz maybe I read somewheree it sud be automatic, but it isn;t so

vijkris

Learner and Follower
HOLA VIJ.

sud starting RTD start my AMI on its own. or do i have to do it manually. Coz maybe I read somewheree it sud be automatic, but it isn;t so
ami will start automatically. if u have followed all steps correctly then rt feed will start immediately. to plot, ami needs 3 bars atleast..

vijkris

Learner and Follower
Amibroker's database is set to - C:\AmiBroker\MyNewData

RTD csv is in - R:\RTD

How does Ami take this RTD data. Am I missing something.
rtd will push data to ur default database in ami. i suppose we should not worry abt "how". josh/tracerbullet sir/s know the technical part.

Y rtnest is in ramdisk?
i donknow whether it can be kept there or not...

hey @josh1, i have been trying in vain to get this to work with ninja7. went thru your videos repeatedly trying to find what i was missing, but keep getting the error "Trading Symbol must be present in Market Watch...." when i run backfill when i begin. See attached screenshot, please help. thanks. OS Win7 64-bit, RTD 1.40, Nest & Ninja7 installed outside Program Files in C:\

http://imgur.com/a/y1oNj

P.S.: was unable to reduce size to < 100kb without losing clarity, so posting imgur link to screenshot. please help

Last edited:
hey @josh1, i have been trying in vain to get this to work with ninja7. went thru your videos repeatedly trying to find what i was missing, but keep getting the error "Trading Symbol must be present in Market Watch....". See attached screenshot, please help. thanks
try open NOW/NEST and RTD, as 'run as administrator'