Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

Most bugs in RTD_1.40 are removed. New exe is uploaded. There are videos also for installation.

Text file created for backfill now sorted in ascending order. It can be straight away imported in Historical data manager of Ninja.

Users should download the new exe.

Two things are remaining in RTDMan.
1. I have not incorporated the market time feature.
2. Generating CSV file for backfill.

Observation ... 3 Scrips, Nifty F, Crude Oil and Axis bank, Bar Period=0, RefreshPeriod=250. Ninja Runs smoothly.
With fourth scrip added, Ninja charts were 5-10 minutes late
@josh1, if data is streaming into nest without latency, then could the 'greater than three scrip' delay have something to do with either the processor / ram / graphic card memory ?

Last edited:

josh1

@josh1, if data is streaming into nest without latency, then the greater than three scrip delay may have something to do with either processor or ram or graphic card memory ?
Users please test and report here.
My Windows 10 is inside Virtual box under Ubuntu Linux.
I have allotted 2 core i7 CPUs and 3gb Ram to it.
With 4-5 scrips, Ninja response is slow.
CPU usage increases to 80% if I keep running Nest, RTDMAN and Ninja for say more than 5 hours. Windows becomes very slow:annoyed:. And sometimes hangs. CPU TEMPERATURE goes above 86degree celcius.

I have to test on base machine. We should be able to run two instances of RTDman one for Amibroker and other for Ninja.

Snake.Head

Users please test and report here.
My Windows 10 is inside Virtual box under Ubuntu Linux.
I have allotted 2 core i7 CPUs and 3gb Ram to it.
With 4-5 scrips, Ninja response is slow.
CPU usage increases to 80% if I keep running Nest, RTDMAN and Ninja for say more than 5 hours. Windows becomes very slow:annoyed:. And sometimes hangs. CPU TEMPERATURE goes above 86degree celcius.

I have to test on base machine. We should be able to run two instances of RTDman one for Amibroker and other for Ninja.
Will test mcx market on Monday on ninjatrader
Will report,Rest of things are working smoothly :thumb:

If possible sent me test build for run two instances of RTDman will test that too
i have successful run RTD feeding ami and RTDman(TB build) feeding ninja with one nest.....

Last edited:
@ Josh1,

Thanks for the upgrade,

RTD 1.40, tried on win 7-64, win 8.1, nest terminal, Amibroker, works good. Backfill is faster, using datatable, and during live market Vwap , no crashes of nest terminal as yet when back filling, The huge volume bar/spike on restart in volume pane still persists as it did in rtd 1.30.

Thanks to all involved. :thumb:

I have windows 8 pro 64 bit and nesttrader is installed in c:\program files(x86). i am getting following issues . how to resolve ?
1) Application did not pickup the scrip names from market watch
2) If Market watch has more than 30 scrips, all scrips are not picked up properly. there is gaps in the drop-down list

if i install windows 8, 32 bit then it will be resolved ??

josh1

Will test mcx market on Monday on ninjatrader
Will report,Rest of things are working smoothly :thumb:

If possible sent me test build for run two instances of RTDman will test that too
i have successful run RTD feeding ami and RTDman(TB build) feeding ninja with one nest.....
Uploaded RTDNJ_1.40

josh1

I have windows 8 pro 64 bit and nesttrader is installed in c:\program files(x86). i am getting following issues . how to resolve ?
1) Application did not pickup the scrip names from market watch
2) If Market watch has more than 30 scrips, all scrips are not picked up properly. there is gaps in the drop-down list

if i install windows 8, 32 bit then it will be resolved ??
Watch videos