Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

I have uploaded new RTDMan_2.0.zip. Same old link.

It is optimised for Ninja7 and Amibroker (millisecond time stamp for AB).

You can use BarPeriod = 0 along with "Volume Traded Today". Volumes will match 99% with Data Table.

Keep Refresh Period more than 100. Otherwise Ninja may stop responding.
RefreshPeriod=250 is ideal as per my test results. (4 ticks per second if available).

Those interested may download.

You can use BarPeriod = 0 along with "Volume Traded Today". Volumes will match 99% with Data Table.

RefreshPeriod=250 is ideal as per my test results. (4 ticks per second if available).

Got it sir thank u

Sir the Source code link yet to b updated ?

Rgrds

josh1

HI vickyjazz
Shift+D was showing 20009 in my case and I changed it to 20004 and now Data table opens fine and also am able to backfill like before without any problems in new Nest version (3.11.4)
How to change 20004 instead of 20009 please explain thank you

HI vickyjazz
Shift+D was showing 20009 in my case and I changed it to 20004 and now Data table opens fine and also am able to backfill like before without any problems in new Nest version (3.11.4)
How to change 20004 instead of 20009 please explain thank you
Hi Dipak
If you want to know
How to change 20004 instead of 20009
Then check some pages back, a member has described it fully.

Dawood

For backfilling issues.... uninstalled 13.1 mb version of ZT and installed new 18.1 mb version. Copied "NestCharts2.9.4.0" in the nest folder.Changed the shift+D value to 20004. when selected the scrips for backfilling...the pop up "----- user not enabled in fundamentel" comes and the cursor moves automatically over all the selected scrips in the terminal. once it stops close that pop up and wait.....backfill starts and runs fine.

josh1

For backfilling issues.... uninstalled 13.1 mb version of ZT and installed new 18.1 mb version. Copied "NestCharts2.9.4.0" in the nest folder.Changed the shift+D value to 20004. when selected the scrips for backfilling...the pop up "----- user not enabled in fundamentel" comes and the cursor moves automatically over all the selected scrips in the terminal. once it stops close that pop up and wait.....backfill starts and runs fine.
What is this "NestCharts2.9.4.0" I did not install it. Never experienced any issue.

And users who want to change short cut to 20004 should look into the help file. It is given there.

sr114

Joshi, though time and sales are coming along with the bid and ask but the RTD Server is being inactive for a good part of time.

ref - the latest RTDMan2.0 zip

Last edited:

josh1