Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

see my previous post to Josh for my explanation.

also see tracer bullet posts at the beginning of this thread for the link to original software download with correct volume

Thanks for the reply.....
I got the TB's RTDMan for NT but it is not feeding ask/bid rate i think, so for OFA it not useful.
If you have RTDMan with ask/bid rate and TB's volumes calculation please share it because it will very helpful.

Thanks.....

josh1

Thanks for the reply.....
I got the TB's RTDMan for NT but it is not feeding ask/bid rate i think, so for OFA it not useful.
If you have RTDMan with ask/bid rate and TB's volumes calculation please share it because it will very helpful.

Thanks.....
Wait for a week.

chintan786

HI,

I have downloaded Historical Data of past week with the Help of RTD from Zerodha Trader.
Nifty Fut April made high of 7815 on 31- Ma-2016. ut data downloaded through Nest is not showing the same.

Wants to know how we can correct this.

Dear friends with ZT version 3.11.4.5,and RTD 1.30 facing so many issues in backfill. for the very first scrip it is normal to backfill. but not moving to 2nd or 3rd scrip to do backfill. today after updating the ZT version to latest this headach started today morning. but realtime data feed it working fine:thumb:

Dawood

New version of Nest creates problem...IQ Screener pops out automatically while back filling...please do something to sort out this issue...have to close it and manually open data table for back filling...:annoyed: