Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Surprising, I was using v 1.25 since last some time without any issue till 10.3. and when on 11.3 I opened RTD, I faced issue
Trading symbol must be present Market Watch

I am using RTD for real time fill since last some time. Today when I started I got the error

But trading symbol column is present in market watch, then why this error.
Please provide a solution. Thanks
I configured ver 1.30 as suggested and got a similar error as posted in this image
I do not understand, why all of a sudden ver 1.25 started throwing error while I was using this version since a long time and even ver 1.30 is throwing similar error, even when trading symbol is present in market watch.

josh1

Hey Josh,

Nest just crashes on me have tried everything that I could any help or advice for me? Snapshot below

Think my last comment got little mixed up ...

Snakehead bro/experts any advice for me? ^^^ Tried all the possible things that I could think off
Hi,
Can someone please help me set this up? I am struggling for almost two days now, Thanks.
@SilentShadow

We had already explained what issues are there for MCX backfill. You have to do manual backfill with Excel utility if you want backfill for more than 5 days. If your Nest is crashing even for <5 days the use Excel app only.

@Manas
We do not understand what you have done in two days

josh1

Surprising, I was using v 1.25 since last some time without any issue till 10.3. and when on 11.3 I opened RTD, I faced issue

I configured ver 1.30 as suggested and got a similar error as posted in this image

I do not understand, why all of a sudden ver 1.25 started throwing error while I was using this version since a long time and even ver 1.30 is throwing similar error, even when trading symbol is present in market watch.
You have to open RTD_1.30 after opening Now/Nest Trader. Some times you may get this error even after that. Exit RTD1.30 and start it as administrator and check. Thereafter, exit and start it as normal user and check.

I missed that point somewhere along the thread didn't read it~ thanks
Yes I have tried numerous combinations <5,4,3,2,1 ... if you keep more than one script it just crashes.
Thanks for the suggestion will revert back to excel ...

@SilentShadow

We had already explained what issues are there for MCX backfill. You have to do manual backfill with Excel utility if you want backfill for more than 5 days. If your Nest is crashing even for <5 days the use Excel app only.

Thanks a lot to Josh sir for RTD utility (I have not seen this data update so fast )
And thanks to Ram sir also for helping me to install the utility
I have only two queries now
1) sometime I open my zerodha trader software at 10 o'clock in this situation shall I do back feel first or start RTD first
2) first I was using Josh sir rtnest and backfill excel file
I have save 3-4 month NSE script data can v merge that data if yes how I m using 1.25

Last edited:

josh1

Thanks a lot to Josh sir for RTD utility (I have not seen this data update so fast )
And thanks to Ram sir also for helping me to install the utility
I have only two queries now
1) sometime I open my zerodha trader software at 10 o'clock in this situation shall I do back feel first or start RTD first
2) first I was using Josh sir rtnest and backfill excel file
I have save 3-4 month NSE script data can v merge that data if yes how I m using 1.25
1. You may start RTD first
2. Use the same database. Make a copy before use. Use Amibroker Symbol merge facility if script names are different.
3. Use RTD 1.30