Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

vijkris

Learner and Follower

this is what i m getting when i press backfill and when i press start real feed nothing happen just amibroker open
pls read post 983 to 989.
if any of ur programs like nest/amibroker is installed in c\program files means u have to run as administrator.

cloudTrader

Sir I have install RTD 1.30 after that I had open my nest trader software I have checked that my nextplus chart is opening after that I had open RTD 130 but when I am trying to back feeling it 1 messages coming trading symbol must be present in market watch / n right click on top of marketwatch and
Can you please tell me I have read your help file but I am not getting it sorry to disturb you again and again
While configuring the Market watch in NEST Trader , you have to make sure that the Trading Symbol option has been chosen by you in the Market watch.

Right Click on the Market watch in nest Trader > Choose Reposition Columns and then make sure that Trading Symbol is opted for the Market watch Headers.

Sorry to trouble you all members yesterday night I have downloaded RTD 1.25 in that I have read the tutorial and had done the same as it has written in that but then also I was not able to get any result
So I request to the member that take my PC on TV and please help me as I I will be available online after 10:30 a.m. thank you

josh1

Sorry to trouble you all members yesterday night I have downloaded RTD 1.25 in that I have read the tutorial and had done the same as it has written in that but then also I was not able to get any result
So I request to the member that take my PC on TV and please help me as I I will be available online after 10:30 a.m. thank you
Cannot help for 1.25 it should be 1.30. And saying I have done the same does not mean anything. We need screen shots of settings, Mktwatch settings etc. Did you copy format files in proper folder?

I observe that most members do not read instructions carefully while installing. They just click on OK.

i was using ur rtnow excel file that time i have copy format file and i was using it this time when i was having problem u told me to use rt 1.30 i have download from ur signature but in that zip file i have got 3-4 zip file in that i have unzip (RTD - NOW-Nest-Zerodha Trader to Amibroker ) and again copy formate file