Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Hey,

I don't want to sound like an idiot, But i have gone through many posts on this forums as well as youtube videos but all of them seem to be outdated, Most of the posts are just vague and are creating more confusion.

i would be glad if someone gives a short description on how configure RTD 1.3 with zerodha nest trader

Thanks

Snake.Head

Hey,

I don't want to sound like an idiot, But i have gone through many posts on this forums as well as youtube videos but all of them seem to be outdated, Most of the posts are just vague and are creating more confusion.

i would be glad if someone gives a short description on how configure RTD 1.3 with zerodha nest trader

Thanks
Did you try reading help file which came with RTD 1.3 :)

Yes, i already went through all that but no luck.

@traderniftybank

If you can't help then shut up. Don't show your foolishness by making dumb comments.
O shut up you nonsense,
Its you who show the foolishness by making dumb comment to all TJ members who participated in this thread.

LOVEENAJYOTHI

it should easy workaround code to ignore garbage values - in this case with price 0, the data for those minutes seems to be present too ...
edit - but there seems to be duplicates with diff values and also you said values were wrong, that cannot be fixed, so out of luck ... Maybe ask broker why crude has bad values.
For Stocks, they have been reliable for me in NOW + Zerodha
@TB
Vwap did not give multiple day data earlier. It still gives only current day data in NOW and there is no 'date' column. I designed code around it.
In his case it is multiple day data. Data is correct but RTD finds it multiple times and puts current date alongside. Workaround will be to detect if there is date column.
Multiple day VWAP data is very nice, it will reduce need for NestPlus/DataTable even more. Yeah, we dont get in NOW. I dont remember ZT having it either, is this new feature? Still, wont move from NOW though.

As a workaround for now, if DT crashes, he can manually copy todays data and import.
I remember it came in ZT may be a year ago. Users complained and they reversed it. Each Broker does some messing around with Nest Trader. :)
Its not just the date, sometimes the prices of wrong scrip forced into wrong CSV files.

In the Preliminary stages of this utility, someone pointed out the similar flaw in NEST DataTable Backfill too and suggested modifications.

Aditya said:
Hi Satish ji.. I have edited NestVwapBackFill_0.5.au3 to take care of some of the annoyances I observed...

Edit on lines 318-325 is related to backfill using Nest Plus. For me, the utility had consecutively pushed data to wrong scrips in Ami once.. Hence, adding an additional check of presence of Trading Symbol text in DataTable Window title..
And Obviously sir Josh obliged and the Result is---> today v can blindly auto backfill/import from NEST DataTable without worrying abt the wrong prices in a scrip Data auto imported into Ami.

Apparently now the ZT is giving us a VWAP Table which is almost identical to NEST DataTable which Begs all masters' kind attention to modify the code to place a similar "Check of presence of Symbol text" and also additional code to deal with the dates in in the table.

Thank u Sirs ,Regards

TracerBullet

Its not just the date, sometimes the prices of wrong scrip forced into wrong CSV files.

In the Preliminary stages of this utility, someone pointed out the similar flaw in NEST DataTable Backfill too and suggested modifications.
yes, i have seen this in VWAP window. One way to mitigate it (in code) is to make sure that VWAP data is fully loaded before closing its window. Otherwise, sometimes data of old window gets loaded into new one.

Better is to also check scrip of each row before picking it up.

Sorry for disturbing the thread will delete this post.Is there any software/function to punch in simultaneous orders for multiple accounts at a time at the same buying price or same stoploss level, in all accounts

Can this be done in Odin or nse now

i want to buy the same quantity of shares in all the accounts(simultaneously) at the same price. Punching in manual orders for each is time consuming.

Last edited:

josh1

Well... I cannot cater to the fancies of each and every broker. Personally, I found NOW much stable, accurate and faster too. So I am sticking to NOW.

Nest Trader aka Zerodha Trader and similar apps are disbursed by various brokers to show that they are giving something different. Actually these are just twisted versions of Nest Trader wherein there are small changes including change of column names. Those who want to stick to Nest Trader are free to change the code. It is open source and distributed along with the RTD_1.30. If all users find that VWAP table contains Scrip Name, Date and Time, then perhaps it is worth changing code.

Even there, if it is happening for mcx only, then it is not worth it. It is better to use my older excel apps for backfill of MCX data.

Fortunately, they are not tinkering with RTD server, so there is no need to change RTDMan code.

Last edited: