Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

Hello Josh Sir/tracerbullet

I have been using NestRTD of Josh since its launch and was working perfectly.
I used to use NowBackfil.xslm for backfilling manually.
I did not try RTDMAN as NestRTD was working fine and i had no issues with that.
I formatted my system and installed Windows 10 pro yesterday.
Installed MS Office 2007, Checked Macros,Trust Settings and all other options as required.
Installed required system files like dotnet,java,VC distributable files,flash players,etc
Installed NSENOW 1.13.2.0 and nestplus 2.9.0
Copied file formats to amibroker folder.
Set the market watch settings as required.
Amibroker,Excel,NSENOW are selected to Run as adminstrator
NestRTD was installed in D:\ earlier , so the settings are not changed and its the same.
Settings.ini file in NestRtd file has been checked again. File paths are correct.
Now when i run NestRTD, nothing happens and i dont get any window
IN the error log file it shows as "Now.ScripRTD - IScripRTD object creation error. Nest down? "

Could you please guide me any steps to be followed
Re-install NOW and see if it works. Run as administrator should not be required.

Maybe you are using an old version. Uninstall that.

Use files from this folder: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2tN-DvFk0DnRHF4ZjdtSHJMem8&usp=sharing
First read help file in that folder and follow that.

If Josh gives a link for a more recent version you can upgrade easily.
Raghu ji...
I have formatted my disk ...and have re-installed RTD....not getting backfill....tried ur link above.... but google drive is giving '' virus alert''..
have attached a screen shot....pls help
Vijay

Attachments

josh1

josh1

Created installer for RTDMan and released RTD1.26.exe (installer).
RTDMan as already discussed.
1. Optional 1 min. candles
2. Bell rings when RTD stops
3. Request Refresh added for AmiBroker 5.3 users and lower.
Changes in RTD 1.26 -
1. backfill from VWAP/Hourly statistics slightly faster. (opens statics window only once).
2.GUI window separated
Alternate link created by uploading to Dropbox. Google was creating virus nuisance.

Edit - 3. MCX backfill, volume is divided by Lot Qty.

Last edited:

Snake.Head

Created installer for RTDMan and released RTD1.26.exe (installer).
RTDMan as already discussed.
1. Optional 1 min. candles
2. Bell rings when RTD stops
3. Request Refresh added for AmiBroker 5.3 users and lower.
Changes in RTD 1.26 -
1. backfill from VWAP/Hourly statistics slightly faster. (opens statics window only once).
2.GUI window separated
Alternate link created by uploading to Dropbox. Google was creating virus nuisance.
Everything is working fine
Notice few things which as below
@josh1 Did you remove auto select scrip from market watch ?

One more thing i notice even if i stop RTD feed first then close amibroker and exit RTD then also it force close amibroker.
For which when amibroker opened next time it open with blank have to open new chart again. Which result in lose of chart marking studies Note:-no issue with RTD 1.25

Byway I am on Win 10 64bit

Last edited:

Raghuveer

Under several different situations default chart is coming in Ami for version 1.25. Maybe I am not using it the intended way or using old NestIndexBackFill_0.3.exe, NestVwapBackFill_0.5.exe, \AmibrokerFeeder_0.1.4.1_binary\NestRTD\NestRTD.exe and RTD 1.25.
Could not pin down specific cause or steps so just made a backup of broker.prefs and other settings. Anytime blank chart opens I will just close Ami and copy saved broker.prefs and it will be ok.

Did not test 1.26.
Using Win7- x64 Ultimate, Ami 5.4.

Everything is working fine
Notice few things which as below
@josh1 Did you remove auto select scrip from market watch ?

One more thing i notice even if i stop RTD feed first then close amibroker and exit RTD then also it force close amibroker.
For which when amibroker opened next time it open with blank have to open new chart again. Which result in lose of chart marking studies Note:-no issue with RTD 1.25

Byway I am on Win 10 64bit

Last edited:

josh1

@Snake.Head

Create your layout in Amibroker and save it as default. Thereafter save it with some other name also. If blank chart opens, double-click on the other layout.

I had introduced Force Closure because of two instances of Amibroker being created. The second instance has blank charts.

Edit- But that function was introduced in version 1.25 and there is no change in it. Check whether RTDMan is crashing. RTD does not know that and "Stop RTD" label remains as it is.

Last edited: