Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

JoshJi,
im online now, waitng for ur instructions now.
Hi shirajroz, U first..... will watching the problem solved. However posting .ini file.

; DONT CHANGE ANYTHING IN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! ----------------->>>>>>>>> IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS!

[NestTrader]
CSVFolder=E:\RT\
Title=Welcome
Future=_F1
Datatable=30
Pluschart=No
DeleteQuote=No
VWAPTry=5
MinData=Yes
BarPeriod=1000
RTDHide=Before
Terminal=Nest
UpdateRTD=Yes
Preserve=2

[RTDMan]
RTDServerProgID=Nest.ScripRTD
CSVFolderPath=E:\RT\
BarPeriod=1000
Scrip1=CNX Nifty;NIFTY;Index Value;;
Scrip2=BANK Nifty;BANKNIFTY;Index Value;;
Scrip3=nse_fo|NIFTY15MAYFUT;NIFTY_F1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest
Scrip4=nse_fo|BANKNIFTY15MAYFUT;BANKNIFTY_F1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest

Purushotham

Hi Josh ji,

Installed the RTD from the location sent by Raghuveer (i.e Tutorial.chm help file in that one dropbox link is there to download the install.exe of 2.42MB) as per the tutorial changed the data table columns, market columns, hourly statistics columns in NOW.
Installed the RTD through install.exe (2.42MB) file in c:\program file (x86)\rtd.
and amibroker folder.

After this when I executed the RTD as administrator the below error came pl solve this.

josh1

@happy1
Your pm is not enabled
Send TV ID/PWD by PM Or give them here at 3:15

Last edited:

shankar4kv

Hi Josh ji,

Installed the RTD from the location sent by Raghuveer (i.e Tutorial.chm help file in that one dropbox link is there to download the install.exe of 2.42MB) as per the tutorial changed the data table columns, market columns, hourly statistics columns in NOW.
Installed the RTD through install.exe (2.42MB) file in c:\program file (x86)\rtd.
and amibroker folder.

After this when I executed the RTD as administrator the below error came pl solve this.

install RTD in D: Drive and Try again!

josh1

@Shankar,

Time format line is missing in Settings.ini. Prevents RTDMan from sending Index Value to Amibroker.

ShirajRoz will post it.

shirajroz

Thank U sooooooooooooo much JOshJi for figuring out the issue:thanx:

TBji ,ShankarJi,
the problem was time format line deleted from Setting.ini file, JoshJi added the following line and VOILA!!!!! its working :clap::clap::clap::clap:

Code:
 Time format used when LTT empty - std::strftime 
;This was missing Ha Ha ha
TimeFormat=%H:%M:%S
Now RTD v1.25 is feeding INDEX RT to AMI seamlessly.

Thank u all Sirs for HElp n Support
GOD BLESS U.