Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Hi Josh, please check .ini file.

; DONT CHANGE ANYTHING IN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! ----------------->>>>>>>>> IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS!

[NestTrader]
CSVFolder=E:\RT\
Title=Welcome
Future=_F1
Datatable=30
Pluschart=No
DeleteQuote=No
VWAPTry=5
MinData=Yes
BarPeriod=1000
RTDHide=Before
Terminal=Nest
UpdateRTD=Yes
Preserve=2

[RTDMan]
RTDServerProgID=Nest.ScripRTD
CSVFolderPath=E:\RT\
BarPeriod=1000
Scrip1=CNX Nifty;NIFTY;Index Value;;
Scrip2=BANK Nifty;BANKNIFTY;Index Value;;
Scrip3=cde_fo|CNXNIFTY;CNXNIFTY;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest
Scrip4=nse_fo|NIFTY15APRFUT;NIFTY_F1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest
Scrip5=nse_fo|BANKNIFTY15APRFUT;BANKNIFTY_F1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest

I'm not getting index quotes. Tried CNXNIFTY to watchlist from currency Index also, its also not working. What I'm missing??

josh1

Hi Josh, please check .ini file.

; DONT CHANGE ANYTHING IN THIS!!!!!!!!!!!! ----------------->>>>>>>>> IF YOU DONT KNOW WHAT IT IS!

[NestTrader]
CSVFolder=E:\RT\
Title=Welcome
Future=_F1
Datatable=30
Pluschart=No
DeleteQuote=No
VWAPTry=5
MinData=Yes
BarPeriod=1000
RTDHide=Before
Terminal=Nest
UpdateRTD=Yes
Preserve=2

[RTDMan]
RTDServerProgID=Nest.ScripRTD
CSVFolderPath=E:\RT\
BarPeriod=1000
Scrip3=cde_fo|CNXNIFTY;CNXNIFTY;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest
Scrip4=nse_fo|NIFTY15APRFUT;NIFTY_F1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest
Scrip5=nse_fo|BANKNIFTY15APRFUT;BANKNIFTY_F1;LTP;LTT;Volume Traded Today;Open Interest

I'm not getting index quotes. Tried CNXNIFTY to watchlist from currency Index also, its also not working. What I'm missing??
I am not trading in currency.
Please select all these indexes in your market watch.
Thereafter, right+click and click on link to excel.
Open excel blank sheet and paste there.
You will get formulae for all indexes there.
If you get N/A there, then you are not allowed index feed.
If you get live feed there and still do not understand the formulae, press F2 in each of the cells and post those formule here.

I am using RTD 1.25 . it's running properly with 20 to 30 scripts . But when i increase no of scripts above 100 , amibroker gets hanged . any solution for it ?
I have windows 8 64 bit operating system

TracerBullet

I am using RTD 1.25 . it's running properly with 20 to 30 scripts . But when i increase no of scripts above 100 , amibroker gets hanged . any solution for it ?
I have windows 8 64 bit operating system
Perhaps AB is unable to import csv fast enough in your setup.
Possible solns, i dont know if they will work i have never needed so many scrips so RTDMan is not tested with 100+ scrips.

1) Make sure you are using ram drive for csv.
2) Increase Bar period from 1 second ( to say 2/3/5 seconds )
3) Is Amibroker/RTDMan/NestTrader using full cpu? If yes, then overclock/better cpu.

i am facing a new issue with this app when i try to install first it says trading symbol must be present but in my nest it is already present and when i tried to change setting files access is denied. i tired even after uninstalling and installing. kindly help me out

Index backfill is not available with Neat On Web (NOW). Radio button will be enabled only if you are using Nest Trader.
Josh1 ji......... I am using Nest trader.....am not able to get CNXNifty spot data into amibroker....can u pls guide me to tutorial or procedure..

thanks

shankar4kv

i am facing a new issue with this app when i try to install first it says trading symbol must be present but in my nest it is already present and when i tried to change setting files access is denied. i tired even after uninstalling and installing. kindly help me out

Run RTD as administrator!

shankar4kv

Josh1 ji......... I am using Nest trader.....am not able to get CNXNifty spot data into amibroker....can u pls guide me to tutorial or procedure..

thanks
as guided by josh

do the same as below

Right+click and click on link to excel.
If you get live feed there and still do not understand the formulae, press F2 in each of the cells and post those formule here.

I am not trading in currency.
Please select all these indexes in your market watch.
Thereafter, right+click and click on link to excel.
Hi Josh,
Thanx I'm getting all scrip quotes thay are in watchlist but not index quotes. I have Added in .ini file (as in prev post) :
Where I'm wrong?? One something else to do for index?

PUCHU_2500

I am very surprised that many good tech knowledge person is facing too many issues for using this utility. but a zero knowledge in computer like me have been using this utility from a longer time without having any major issues.............