Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

i can't connect to amibroker .All setup was done as decribed and data works in excel also but when i press the start button on excel sheet amibroker can't open automatically.What is the problem about that in my settings?
Did you enable macros in excel? Open Ami manually in the beginning

I came back here looking for the old excel macro file to link everything using NEST. I have found this! Will give it a try. Right now it just says Index needed when I click on nest plus radio button.... but I will not complain because apparently my RTD data is not active.
Once my broker activates it I will give this a shot again. Until then I will go through the readme file once again.

Thanks a lot for you work guys.

Raghuveer

@Josh1
It seems the installer RTD_Installer.exe is installing an older version of Tutorial.chm (174 kb).
A more recent version of Tutorial.chm (1.02 mb) I have is here https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B2tN-DvFk0DnRHF4ZjdtSHJMem8&usp=sharing

Also some people seem to be using RTD_1.25.zip and end up installing the old RTDMan. Maybe need to prefix RTD_1.25.zip with something to distinguish it from installer.

josh1

josh1

Sir,
Am not able to click the ''INDEX'' radio button ...i mean its not 'active'....can somebody help me..

Thanks
Index backfill is not available with Neat On Web (NOW). Radio button will be enabled only if you are using Nest Trader.

Last edited: