Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Steve

dear josh1 sir can you make this software little easy I.e only one software for live data and backfill. it takes live data from nest and get backfill from google and yahoo and nest . no more complex.
for reference you can see aamaadmi software.
you can ask for price for your hard work
How hard is it to read instructions and ask questions?
Venky in one of your other threads I had asked for your Team viewer, ID-psw, you never responded, later Josh1 too offered to install this for you.

As for one software for both, first you've got to learn to install this separately so that you learn the workings and limitations and then go to Shankars utility available on this same thread which is a combination of TB RTDNest and Josh1 backfill.

cloudTrader

Today Data Downloader of Volume Digger not downloading the Cash scrips IEOD data.

In Error Log I am getting the below statement for every scrip

AMBUJACEM - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
AXISBANK - Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
Is it happening with me only ?

Thanks.

josh1

dear josh1 sir can you make this software little easy I.e only one software for live data and backfill. it takes live data from nest and get backfill from google and yahoo and nest . no more complex.
for reference you can see aamaadmi software.
you can ask for price for your hard work
How hard is it to read instructions and ask questions?
Venky in one of your other threads I had asked for your Team viewer, ID-psw, you never responded, later Josh1 too offered to install this for you.

As for one software for both, first you've got to learn to install this separately so that you learn the workings and limitations and then go to Shankars utility available on this same thread which is a combination of TB RTDNest and Josh1 backfill.
Dear TB, Steve,

He has opened two threads regarding this which you have read. He never described his problem in detail. He is just complaining and complaining. He has not disclosed which one of the applications he is using nor the source of data feed he wants to use.

He has not cared to read page no. 1 of this thread where I have given clear instructions how to ask for help. Nor has he cared to read setup instructions.
Everybody using RTD knows that it installs both RTFeed and backfill and installation is very easy.

At least three members including myself offered to help him on Team Viewer. However, he did not respond after that. I am sure he has not given his Teamviewer details to others also. Else his problem would have been solved a lot earlier.

Those members using our application are very much aware of its advantages and disadvantages vis a vis paid data feed. They have taken some efforts to at least read the instructions.

I suspect that he is a data feed vendor who just wants to complain. If he is a real user, let him do some reading and take some efforts.

So do not waste your time. We are not answerable to anybody when we are not charging anything for our work.

PUCHU_2500

Today Data Downloader of Volume Digger not downloading the Cash scrips IEOD data.

In Error Log I am getting the below statement for every scrip

Is it happening with me only ?

Thanks.
no, with everybody. tried another app apart from volumedigger the result is same, no back fill for today.

PUCHU_2500

Last edited:

Steve

Dear TB, Steve,

He has opened two threads regarding this which you have read. He never described his problem in detail. He is just complaining and complaining. He has not disclosed which one of the applications he is using nor the source of data feed he wants to use.

He has not cared to read page no. 1 of this thread where I have given clear instructions how to ask for help. Nor has he cared to read setup instructions.
Everybody using RTD knows that it installs both RTFeed and backfill and installation is very easy.

At least three members including myself offered to help him on Team Viewer. However, he did not respond after that. I am sure he has not given his Teamviewer details to others also. Else his problem would have been solved a lot earlier.

Those members using our application are very much aware of its advantages and disadvantages vis a vis paid data feed. They have taken some efforts to at least read the instructions.

I suspect that he is a data feed vendor who just wants to complain. If he is a real user, let him do some reading and take some efforts.

So do not waste your time. We are not answerable to anybody when we are not charging anything for our work.
If someone wants to promote another data provider then so be it, but why berate a good utility which is free and present users even willing to install it for those finding it difficult to comprehend.
Its sad and bad karma when someone does this. :confused:

i can't connect to amibroker .All setup was done as decribed and data works in excel also but when i press the start button on excel sheet amibroker can't open automatically.What is the problem about that in my settings?

PUCHU_2500

i can't connect to amibroker .All setup was done as decribed and data works in excel also but when i press the start button on excel sheet amibroker can't open automatically.What is the problem about that in my settings?
no any problem. problem is the only there you did not read instruction carefully..........try again my boy.....I am sure you are more smart than me.......(do reposition of market watch)