Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Ok.
Its not same as of Nest. in Pi, For each scrip, we have to open its chart (Shift+P) and using Export to Excel Menu, a csv data is saved. Here, date format is a bit different so need conversion. Then it can be imported directly to Amibroker. Using the whole process automated by AutoIt, its easy and faster. Intraday backfill upto 60 days and Historical EOD backfill upto 160 days is possible in Pi.

Well, I used to maually import gold futures data for the entire futures contract one at a time from pi. never converted the date. I just made a format file in ami based on the date format for exporting the file. I guess you conversion if you are going to automate it. I have little knowledge of coding so I don't know.

IIRC you can easily get EOD daily data for upto 10 years in Pi.

I tried it but it could not solve the issue, I have to modify all scripts manually before backfilling into NT and it happens with nestplus backfill only
IMO, u wont have to modify data, if u are downloading data for 1 day only, keeping time as 9.15 to 15.30 in RTD download window.
Only download for multiple days add up with premarket and postmarket data, even with 9.15 - 15.30 adjustment.

IMO, u wont have to modify data, if u are downloading data for 1 day only, keeping time as 9.15 to 15.30 in RTD download window.
Only download for multiple days add up with premarket and postmarket data, even with 9.15 - 15.30 adjustment.
You are right traderhardrock, while backfilling multiple days even time filtration can not remove pre & past market rows. I request josh1 sir for it

Hello Josh, Pls help me as I am so tired of getting this Low memory again again after running RTD for a few minutes only. I have cut down to single scrip of Niftyy 50 for live update but still I get this error sometimes and then rtd 60 hangs and along with that nest ZT also hangs.
I have a xeon server with 8GB RAM and I am running windows 8.1 pro 64 bits. I am using Amibroker 6.00 42 bits. I know that for amibroker 32 bits effective maximum RAM use is less than 4GB only no matter hw much ram i have. With time my amibroker database has swelled to 1.28 GB.
Pls suggest what should I do to get rid this error. I would appreciate if other users here also share their help if they ever faced such low memory error and what they did to get rid of it.
Thanks in advance.

josh1

Hello Josh, Pls help me as I am so tired of getting this Low memory again again after running RTD for a few minutes only. I have cut down to single scrip of Niftyy 50 for live update but still I get this error sometimes and then rtd 60 hangs and along with that nest ZT also hangs.
I have a xeon server with 8GB RAM and I am running windows 8.1 pro 64 bits. I am using Amibroker 6.00 42 bits. I know that for amibroker 32 bits effective maximum RAM use is less than 4GB only no matter hw much ram i have. With time my amibroker database has swelled to 1.28 GB.
Pls suggest what should I do to get rid this error. I would appreciate if other users here also share their help if they ever faced such low memory error and what they did to get rid of it.
Thanks in advance.
What do you do with 1.28GB of database? That is useless. Bigger the database does not mean more the money.
Keep 6 months to 1 year of data in each scrip and archieve rest of it. Amibroker loads entire database into memory. Apart from that Windows 8.1 will consume 3gb or more if windows update is on. And then there are other apps like antivirus, Nest Trader that require memory. That is why you are getting short of memory.
See the videos for settings that I suggested for database.

Last edited:
Thanks in advance.
Cant say for actual problem, but check this
Open Windows Task Manager -> Processes (tab) and check, which of the process is consuming high memory.

Mine is W7, 4GB RAM, 2.56 GB ami database (though I used to clean my database regularly, but havent done for last few months, so it has swelled this much) but never faced any such problem.

Are you cleaning your system of temp/junk/useless files etc. Use CCleaner like system cleaner, if not using.

Cant say for actual problem, but check this
Open Windows Task Manager -> Processes (tab) and check, which of the process is consuming high memory.

Mine is W7, 4GB RAM, 2.56 GB ami database (though I used to clean my database regularly, but havent done for last few months, so it has swelled this much) but never faced any such problem.

Are you cleaning your system of temp/junk/useless files etc. Use CCleaner like system cleaner, if not using.
Dear Sir, Thnks for help from Josh and you. I always maintain a clean PC using ccleaner and also do weekly cleaning with MalwareBites cleaning utility of junkwares n others. That is why I am so puzzled that despite all precaution and newly installed windows I keep getting this memory error. Perhaps I'll do as Josh said.. creating a new data base and keep only 6 months data in new database. What is easy way to get 6 month data from my old database into new database i create? (I Know it's something unrelated to this forum). Thanks a lot for all helps and cheers for a great utility RTD.

Dear Sir, Thnks for help from Josh and you. I always maintain a clean PC using ccleaner and also do weekly cleaning with MalwareBites cleaning utility of junkwares n others. That is why I am so puzzled that despite all precaution and newly installed windows I keep getting this memory error. Perhaps I'll do as Josh said.. creating a new data base and keep only 6 months data in new database. What is easy way to get 6 month data from my old database into new database i create? (I Know it's something unrelated to this forum). Thanks a lot for all helps and cheers for a great utility RTD.
Bro, an easy way is to get eod data of last 6 months, or download for last 6 months using an afl (but I dont have that afl) and download ieod data for last 21 days using RTD and data table.