Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

@josh1
If you are back from vacation, kindly link me the missing files....

And one more question, does this utility still work with NEST 3.16 ? if yes which edition shall i download 32bit/64bit ?

thanks n regards

nms

Dear Josh1,
Your utility is functioning in windows 10 with MS office 19 in my PC. But at the time of back fill or stopping of RTtiger.xml, amibroker and RTTiger.xmls both are not closing with the comment"C:\Program File(x86)\Amibroker\RTDATA\Watchlists\Index.txt can not be open for writing". I mean it is not saving real time data. No problem for EOD data

josh1

@josh1
If you are back from vacation, kindly link me the missing files....

And one more question, does this utility still work with NEST 3.16 ? if yes which edition shall i download 32bit/64bit ?

thanks n regards
1. Download Github setup and fork out the project. NestTrader_h.h should be automatically created by Microsoft midl compiler which is available as part of Windows SDK. Midl compiler will do it from "NestTrader.IDL" file which is available in the link.

You will have to download Windows SDK as per your OS platform. I think VS express should be able to do it for you.

2. This utility works well with Nest3.16. -- Use RTD_1.60 with NestTrader 3.16 -- 32bit only

Last edited:

josh1

Dear Josh1,
Your utility is functioning in windows 10 with MS office 19 in my PC. But at the time of back fill or stopping of RTtiger.xml, amibroker and RTTiger.xmls both are not closing with the comment"C:\Program File(x86)\Amibroker\RTDATA\Watchlists\Index.txt can not be open for writing". I mean it is not saving real time data. No problem for EOD data
Permission issues. Install Amibroker in some other drive or in C:\Amibroker

1. Download Github setup and fork out the project. NestTrader_h.h should be automatically created by Microsoft midl compiler which is available as part of Windows SDK. Midl compiler will do it from "NestTrader.IDL" file which is available in the link.

You will have to download Windows SDK as per your OS platform. I think VS express should be able to do it for you.

2. This utility works well with Nest3.16. -- Use RTD_1.60 with NestTrader 3.16 -- 32bit only
Thanks josh for the reply....

1. I tried to debug it on visual studio community edition 2019. I'm on win10 x64. Will see if downloading winSDK does the trick.

2. I couldnt get it work today, as i was trying it on NestTrader 3.16 x64. Now i will download x86 version and will try it tomorrow.

Thanks again :)
Regards

OK,

I tried with 32 bit NEST. RTD is showing symbols from my watch list in backfilling. When i hit backfill, it does all the process (loading data table, getting data etc.....) but when i go to target directory where the data should be written, I see files but with 0 bytes of size. No values r written in it.

Can anybody tell me what is the possible cause ??

Regards

josh1

OK,

I tried with 32 bit NEST. RTD is showing symbols from my watch list in backfilling. When i hit backfill, it does all the process (loading data table, getting data etc.....) but when i go to target directory where the data should be written, I see files but with 0 bytes of size. No values r written in it.

Can anybody tell me what is the possible cause ??

Regards
Autoit is not able to read data table. Try restarting RTD. Have you made changes to data table?