Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

RTD download link shared by josh is on MEGA & MEGA just got banned by TRAI.

You need TOR Browser or a private VPN to download RTD 1.60 https://mega.nz/#F!iqRAhAoL!t_ZR4MNIUJyUKbhKLO1NpA

I started reading the code of RTD & found it is using AutoITv3 to do all the GUI actions reqd for the data fetch job, I am thinking to try the code for PI, cause PI GUI clicks are also similar , just little chnage here & there should give us a new RTD for PI, RTDMAN code we do not need to chnage as it's jod is to push the captured data to Amibroker. Josh, where is the autoit code for RTDMAN? Just in case we need to tweak that to suit it for PI.

KAL.YUG

You need TOR Browser or a private VPN to download RTD 1.60 https://mega.nz/#F!iqRAhAoL!t_ZR4MNIUJyUKbhKLO1NpA

I started reading the code of RTD & found it is using AutoITv3 to do all the GUI actions reqd for the data fetch job, I am thinking to try the code for PI, cause PI GUI clicks are also similar , just little chnage here & there should give us a new RTD for PI, RTDMAN code we do not need to chnage as it's jod is to push the captured data to Amibroker. Josh, where is the autoit code for RTDMAN? Just in case we need to tweak that to suit it for PI.
I am using Hathway and am able to open the link of mega.nz

Source code (check it out, if that is what you are looking for) link is available on 1st page of this thread (copied below)
https://github.com/RedJosh/TradingTools

Is Zerodha still servicing/allowing Pi?

You can try Opera (free vpn), ... just in case if you want to check.

Last edited:
@josh1 ,..

I downloaded source code from github but not able to compile it, some missing dependencies (Ninjatrader_h.h) .. Can u please confirm ur repositories r up to date?

I need to fork it abit, dont know how to do it either. Instead of writing current quotes to a file, I want quotes to be written in separated txt or csv. As its ur code, u know what is where and how to modify it.

Thanks...

josh1

Friends,
I am out on holiday till 12th. I have not taken my laptop along. So I can't do anything until 13th.

josh1

@josh1 ,..

I downloaded source code from github but not able to compile it, some missing dependencies (Ninjatrader_h.h) .. Can u please confirm ur repositories r up to date?

I need to fork it abit, dont know how to do it either. Instead of writing current quotes to a file, I want quotes to be written in separated txt or csv. As its ur code, u know what is where and how to modify it.

Thanks...
My code writes quotes in CSV file. You can also specify folder in which you want it. What more do you want?

My code writes quotes in CSV file. You can also specify folder in which you want it. What more do you want?
Thanks for the reply ,

As far as i know (or i could understand) , when i tried ur utility last, it was with ninja. Worked perfectly.
At that time i noticed that your utility writes current quotes in a csv. ( i could be wrong though)

What i exactly want is, like if i m fetching data via rtd for 3 symbols (say RELIANCE, ACC , NIFTY19NOVFUT ) , in this case can i get ticks from 9:15 to 3:30 in 3 different files say Reliance.csv , ACC.csv and NIFTY19NOVFUT.csv (or even txt will do ). If ur utility is doing the same then please guide me how do i get full csv file.

U have written a good piece of code in CPP, where I really need to work hard. i only know basics of c++ programming.

Hope I could make my point more clear here.

Thanks

josh1

Thanks for the reply ,

As far as i know (or i could understand) , when i tried ur utility last, it was with ninja. Worked perfectly.
At that time i noticed that your utility writes current quotes in a csv. ( i could be wrong though)

What i exactly want is, like if i m fetching data via rtd for 3 symbols (say RELIANCE, ACC , NIFTY19NOVFUT ) , in this case can i get ticks from 9:15 to 3:30 in 3 different files say Reliance.csv , ACC.csv and NIFTY19NOVFUT.csv (or even txt will do ). If ur utility is doing the same then please guide me how do i get full csv file.

U have written a good piece of code in CPP, where I really need to work hard. i only know basics of c++ programming.

Hope I could make my point more clear here.

Thanks
You will have to change code. Writing quotes in multiple files simultaneously will slow down the program. Remind me after 13th for missing files.