Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Sir, where did you read the news that Zerodha discontinuing Nest? I checked everywhere and found no such news item. Even zerodha has not given any such info through emails as it regularly informs the clients abt events or such things. When i open zerodha nest trader, I see that Nest Plus is funtioning as usually and they have even improved it as it is opening/connecting faster. I twould be nice if you share the source of your news.
Their CS confirmed to me that they will stop supporting NEST from Oct 15.

But won't be surprised if it they had to continue with Now/Nest
as they don't have any alternative decent trading platform.

btw, you searched every where but missed to check out Zerodha's thread on Tj

https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/zerodha-part-3.89121/post-1382405

Yes, the same issue was with me 2-3 weeks back in zerodha. I got the help of the customer support. The reason for the error was that the old customers can login with Nest but newer customers were barred from login. Thats why the error of wrong Login credentials. Then on my request, they re-setted my login credentials and a password was provided. I followed the procedure and my Nest Login is restored and now its working perfectly.

Hope u got the proper feedback.
Thanks for the info. I contacted them. they cried over the obvious, we will not support nest/now from now on etc. I asked the mto reset it as I needed to export my settings. they obliged. but you cannot place orders via nest. they really have stopped it.

Their CS confirmed to me that they will stop supporting NEST from Oct 15.

But won't be surprised if it they had to continue with Now/Nest
as they don't have any alternative decent trading platform.

btw, you searched every where but missed to check out Zerodha's thread on Tj

https://www.traderji.com/community/threads/zerodha-part-3.89121/post-1382405

Hello Happy Singh, thanks for update. I too had a talk with zerodha guy on this issue. They said that they are discontinuing Nest for new traders while old users will continue to get support for Nest. Anyway he confirned the break of Nest with zerodha, as u had said. Now anytime they can stop for older users too and we will be left with pie n kite only. I think we can shift to upstox or finvasia if we want to use this utility for data into amibroker.

josh1

WhaT will they provide for trading? Pi and kite? I have not used them. But users said both are bad.
Anyway, shift to others who charge less than Rs.20.

5 paisa, finvasia, kotak, ,achiievers, prostocks, angel ........

WhaT will they provide for trading? Pi and kite? I have not used them. But users said both are bad.
Anyway, shift to others who charge less than Rs.20.

5 paisa, finvasia, kotak, ,achiievers, prostocks, angel ........
hello Josh, Today I checked Kite charts. I must say that it's not bad, rather good .. and if zerodha makes a few relevant changes, it can be as good as amibroker or ninjatrader charts plus advantage of free flow of data. But whatever may be case, weare used to ami, hence same visualisation will be problem. SO many other brokers providing Nest. RTD will be useful always.
Anyway, I am facing an unique problem: despite having 8 GB RAM and a xeon server with Windows 8.1 pro 64 bits installed I continue to get NOT ENOUGH MEMORY error in ami when I start RTD and it runs for a few minute ( I am updating only 4-5 scrips). I checked everything, I have much more than suffiicient memory. I didnt install any dotnet framework as windows 8.1 doesnt need that. I am in a fix what may be triggering this error. I know it has nothing to do with RTD troubleshoot. But any help will be very appreciated.

hello Josh, Today I checked Kite charts. I must say that it's not bad, rather good .. and if zerodha makes a few relevant changes, it can be as good as amibroker or ninjatrader charts plus advantage of free flow of data. But whatever may be case, weare used to ami, hence same visualisation will be problem. SO many other brokers providing Nest. RTD will be useful always.
Anyway, I am facing an unique problem: despite having 8 GB RAM and a xeon server with Windows 8.1 pro 64 bits installed I continue to get NOT ENOUGH MEMORY error in ami when I start RTD and it runs for a few minute ( I am updating only 4-5 scrips). I checked everything, I have much more than suffiicient memory. I didnt install any dotnet framework as windows 8.1 doesnt need that. I am in a fix what may be triggering this error. I know it has nothing to do with RTD troubleshoot. But any help will be very appreciated.
In Amibroker, go to Tools->Preferences, "Data" and decrease the size of in-memory cache. To set it to minimum, enter "11" (eleven) into "in-memory cache (max. symbols)".
However,do not decrease the cache if your databases are very small sized bcoz larger cache will speed up the access in such cases. Large cache is good as long as you do not run out of memory.

In Amibroker, go to Tools->Preferences, "Data" and decrease the size of in-memory cache. To set it to minimum, enter "11" (eleven) into "in-memory cache (max. symbols)".
However,do not decrease the cache if your databases are very small sized bcoz larger cache will speed up the access in such cases. Large cache is good as long as you do not run out of memory.
THanks for help. I had already set in memory cache size (max symbols) at 11 and max. megabites at 750. But it didnt solve problem. I keep geting errors. I also changed the custom size of virtual memory as recommended at 4.1 GB. I even istalled Dotnet framework 4.8 and microsoft C visual upto 2015 distributable. Now I dont know what else to get live data without problem. Today I tried with live update of just two scrips Nifty 50 and nifty future ., it worked till end without error. Why cant I add at least a few more scrips , I dont nderstand.

Hey Josh and TB...

I hope i will be entertained ...

Ur work is amazing. But I found a way to get data ticking in multicharts/tradestation in realtime.
All one have to do is keep writing csv / txt files in realtime and map it using ASCII mapping.

I've used ur utility for Now to NT in the past but as zerodha stopped supporting NOW. I was wondering how can i get either ninja or multicharts ticking with realtime data.

With Ninja one can create an external Datafeed using NTDirect.dll or Ninjatrader.client.dll ,.. But there is no such liberty with Multicharts.
Though there are ways like emulate IQFeed, eSignal or IB apis and get it work with almost all platforms. But that will be a tough ask IMO.

I have created a small macro which fetches data from RTD excelsheet and writes values to a txt file in realtime, and as i mapped that txt file with multicharts i can get data for 1 symbol (as of now).

Making such an utility should not be a tough ask for you. If you can please make something which takes Bid/Ask/Last data from NEST and writes it into a txt/csv file for multiple symbols at a time. I'm not a programmer so cant do this on my own.

Regards

After a longtime, used NEST v3.16.0.4 from TSO ( tradesmartonline ) with new RDT1.6. Found it to work flawlessly. just one query, how to get SPOT index ticks to Amibroker from NEST using RTD? I need NF/BNF spot ticker for better option play.