Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

1st Take a backup of your Data folder (you should actually make this a habit)
2nd - delete the new Nifty 50 and then rename the existing NIFTY(your old NIFTY) to Nifty 50 and again back fill, this will append new data to the newly named Nifty 50.
Else you can merge NIFTY and Nifty 50.
If you have any issues you can reuse your backup data folder.
Hello Kalyug, Thanks for reminding me about backup. Yes, after losing data a few times, now I do backup first. Perhaps that way I can afford to what you suggested or even merger with ease of mind. How wrongly people say kalyug is bad :) .
But at my side things got even more interesting and RTD behaved like me : although it did backfill in Nifty 50 and Nifty Bank but it did live realtime data update in NIFTY and Banknifty as I checked at the end of session (during live hour I had only tatamotors and nifty future opened on amibroker). That is so strange: my trick worked andyet didnt work for backfill - or I am stillmissing something. Anyway thanks for help.

Okay Josh Thanks. Yes next time Index was selectable. But it didnt backfill. Perhaps it's only meant for live realtime data. How to backfill in case one needs that and Joydeep's datadownloader or any utility based on goole is not working. I have data from 2012 till january 31 2019. I wanted to backfill after that in Nifty and bank nifty index.
Please share Nifty 50 (NIFTY) and NiftyBank (BANKNIFTY) 1 min ieod data
Thanks

Thanks for the reply, I think my like button isn't activated yet.

I asked because it seems this RTD tool is tested and used on 3.16 most of the time hence.
I need to open an account, but no point if platform is an issue.
you may check websites of other brokers, about NestTrader version they are providing currently.