Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

Hi,

I want to use second monitor with my laptop on which I will watch the higher timeframe chart. Is it possible with RTD to see the charts on 2 monitors simultaneuosly? I mean lower timrframe chart will be on my laptop monitor and HTF chart will be on the second monitor.

LOVEENAJYOTHI

Hi,

I want to use second monitor with my laptop on which I will watch the higher timeframe chart. Is it possible with RTD to see the charts on 2 monitors simultaneuosly? I mean lower timrframe chart will be on my laptop monitor and HTF chart will be on the second monitor.
Leave the poor RTD alone :).
It has nothing to do with the Amibroker's floating window feature.
Copy pasted below the relevant Amibroker Help Doc.
How to move a window to another monitor
By default document windows like Charts, Analysis, Account Manager, Web Research all open inside of main AmiBroker frame window. In multi-monitor setups it may be useful however to move some of them to another screen.
Let us say we want to move Analysis window to second monitor screen. This can be done by switching the window to special “Floating” mode by using Window->Floating option from the menu after opening Analysis.

Using floating mode detaches Analysis from the main frame and then the window can be moved outside of it.

Exactly the same procedure works for Chart windows, Account Manager or Web Research windows.
The procedure (for chart window) has also been shown in this video:
http://www.amibroker.com/video/FloatAndLink.html

Thank you.
And after reading your reply, all I can do is apologise to dear RTD for bringing it into this. As it is, RTD is doing a lot for traders like me whose capital isnt so much that they can afford paid data service.
And from your reply, I understand that I can float the HTF window and send it to the second monitor. Am I correct?
(Have never used 2 monitors thats why confirming)

Regards
Krushna.

LOVEENAJYOTHI

Thank you.
And after reading your reply, all I can do is apologise to dear RTD for bringing it into this. As it is, RTD is doing a lot for traders like me whose capital isnt so much that they can afford paid data service.
And from your reply, I understand that I can float the HTF window and send it to the second monitor. Am I correct?
(Have never used 2 monitors thats why confirming)

Regards
Krushna.
Yes u can.
Hope u already hve set up the additional Monitor/s.
Windows10 Shortcut keys to move around windows is Shift+Window+Left/Right Arrow
Or simply drag the window/s to any Monitor.

U can use third party Tool "DisplayFusion" for a few additional MultiMonitor functionalities.

Yes u can.
Hope u already hve set up the additional Monitor/s.
Windows10 Shortcut keys to move around windows is Shift+Window+Left/Right Arrow
Or simply drag the window/s to any Monitor.

U can use third party Tool "DisplayFusion" for a few additional MultiMonitor functionalities.
Thank you for the reply.
I havent got an additional monitor yet, was waiting for the information that this can be done on the second monitor.

Hi,

No problem you can use up to an available choice of video output on your laptop its nothing hurt RTD.
In my backup laptop, I have connected two extra monitors 22" on VGA port another one 21" on HDMI port three monitors same time without any issue just dual-core processor 4gb of ram. if you have 4gb ram make ramdisk partition on your ram then you feel better than before ram disk tutorial on Mr. JOSH signature.

lvgandhi

I have done clean install of windows 10 1803. Now I have installed nest trader 3.11.4.6 of TSO. I have installed RTD 1.5. I have started all amibroker, nest and rtd as admn. When I click vwap or nestplus for backfill, I get msg saying trading symbol should be present. Whether RTD 1.5 will work with nest 3.11.4.6 or not

lvgandhi

if u r using nest 3.11.4.6 then rtd 1.25 is enough.. no need rtd 1.5

Happy trading
Thanks for the response.
I was previously using 3.13.0.4. Hence I was using 1.5. As Data table was not working with 3.13.0.4 and RTD1.5 directly with out first starting chart and tablefor individual scrip, I started trying 3.11.4.6. Hence my question.