Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

josh1

Update : removed run as administrator compatibility from ami now excel is able to open ami when clicking "start RT data". i have changed date in control panel to dmy . the RTG3 .format file has _DMY . but when i click "start RT data"
the date changes to MDY.

Problem persists : No data in symbol pane
Give content of mycsvGoogle.txt. Amibroker is not able to recognize date. Change it to dd-mm-yyyy or mm-dd-yyyy

Last edited:

wabuf

sir here is the content of mycsvGoogle.txt

07 25 2016,NIFTY,13:57:05,8619.1,

if DMY is not working , can i change to MDY in wizard?

josh1

sir here is the content of mycsvGoogle.txt

07 25 2016,NIFTY,13:57:05,8619.1,

if DMY is not working , can i change to MDY in wizard?
It has to be MDY. However, problem may persist since there are spaces in date. You should have dashes '-' or slash '/' or dot '.' See the format I gave in earlier post

wabuf

FINALLYYYY :clap::clap::clapping::clapping::clap::clap::thumb:

I reinstalled ami & put all the configuration in the setup... but it didnt work,, then did a system restore .. and installed AMI. (in system restore) and voila.. it worked . but still couldnt find out what was missing.

I was behind it since 1 month and finally gave up and posted on here ..to which concluded that..... a system restore could do the trick. but that would be incomplete without the help of Vijkris , SevenD & Josh1 sir for pointing out my setup mistakes . Thnks guys . Thanks a lott..
Lets see tomorrow if it ticks or not after so much harassment :D

==================================

A little guidance more needed

1. what if My net goes down for 1 hour ? . this means that i would be losing that duration data and my moving Avg line will go corrupt right ?

2.If the above case happens then how will i able to spot resistance and support for next days trading ? ..

3. I read that there is a backup utility but only for nest users . I am not a nest user.How can I backfill data from google itself ?

Thank you .:)

vijkris

Learner and Follower
FINALLYYYY :clap::clap::clapping::clapping::clap::clap::thumb:

I reinstalled ami & put all the configuration in the setup... but it didnt work,, then did a system restore .. and installed AMI. (in system restore) and voila.. it worked . but still couldnt find out what was missing.

I was behind it since 1 month and finally gave up and posted on here ..to which concluded that..... a system restore could do the trick. but that would be incomplete without the help of Vijkris , SevenD & Josh1 sir for pointing out my setup mistakes . Thnks guys . Thanks a lott..
Lets see tomorrow if it ticks or not after so much harassment :D

==================================

A little guidance more needed

1. what if My net goes down for 1 hour ? . this means that i would be losing that duration data and my moving Avg line will go corrupt right ?

2.If the above case happens then how will i able to spot resistance and support for next days trading ? ..

3. I read that there is a backup utility but only for nest users . I am not a nest user.How can I backfill data from google itself ?

Thank you .:)
use joydeep data downloader
http : / / ww w . 4 sh ared.com/zip/ZbMGsl4sce/DataDownloader.html

wabuf

use joydeep data downloader
http : / / ww w . 4 sh ared.com/zip/ZbMGsl4sce/DataDownloader.html
TY sir for help . I have never imported .txt or any other format for any backfill or anything . It will take some time to understand .

Thank you
:)

wabuf

did a backfill after my net got disconnected . After downloading data from google with data downloader(takes 1 minute) , then picking files from wizard and changing DMY to MDY format (5 sec) then saving it . Then opening excel for the feed (and then ami). The data got corrupted .. how to solve this and speed up backfill process (takes almost 2 minutes and then again there is data lag) ?

josh1

did a backfill after my net got disconnected . After downloading data from google with data downloader(takes 1 minute) , then picking files from wizard and changing DMY to MDY format (5 sec) then saving it . Then opening excel for the feed (and then ami). The data got corrupted .. how to solve this and speed up backfill process (takes almost 2 minutes and then again there is data lag) ?

Delete corrupted data. Check what you are getting from Google. You have to create Google.format file with wizard once. There after you can use ASCII import to import multiple files downloaded with data downloader

wabuf

Delete corrupted data. Check what you are getting from Google. You have to create Google.format file with wizard once. There after you can use ASCII import to import multiple files downloaded with data downloader
Josh1 sir i created the google.format and .txt files are loading . Now when i click start from excel the last bar gets corrupted though the chart is ticking .how to fix corrupt data ? I deleted everything , took a fresh backfill of 5 days . as soon as I start excel , it still shows my last bar corrupted .

Thank you

Josh,

I was doing according to your videos, but Do i configure everything during market hours, or after market hours

Thanks