Real Time Data Now / Nest Trader to Amibroker, Fcharts

wabuf

Do i have to put ram disk path r:\ there ? I actually dont know what it does.

vijkris

Learner and Follower
vijkris sir ,

changed the date in cell format and also trading time . when i clicked start it showed me an error . before it was not showing any error and ami was also opening but now ami is not opening. (rtg3.format is present )
#2 attachments

i suppose we should wait for josh sir .
u hav to change date/time from control panel, not from formatting excel rows/column.
also post contents of rtg3.format file. use notepad to open it.
it must also contain _dmy.

if u have ramdisk then put its location, or else leave it blank

wabuf

@ Vijkris

>> contents of rtg3
# Format definition file generated automatically
# by AmiBroker's ASCII Import Wizard
$FORMAT Date_DMY, Ticker, Time, Close, Volume, OpenInt, Skip
$SKIPLINES 0
$SEPARATOR ,
$CONT 1
$GROUP 255
$AUTOADD 1
$DEBUG 1

ps: changed time/date settings already as mentioned

@SevenD
>> I dont have ram disk . Ty for the link , i have downloaded it now

Last edited:

wabuf

should i change something here or leave it as it is? should this app be started before amibroker?

vijkris

Learner and Follower
should i change something here or leave it as it is? should this app be started before amibroker?

after starting ram disk it runs automatically on starting windows. make sure in settings u select option to run it everytime windows starts.

wabuf

...... after starting ram disk it runs automatically on starting windows. make sure in settings u select option to run it everytime windows starts.[/QUOTE said:
vijkris sir when i start ramdisk it shows this error(after restarting pc)

i think i should install ramdisk at later stage when Rtgoogle starts feeding amibroker.

wabuf

when i click debug on the excel error it lands me to this page
(RTG3.format is present already in amibroker/formats)

wabuf

Update : removed run as administrator compatibility from ami now excel is able to open ami when clicking "start RT data". i have changed date in control panel to dmy . the RTG3 .format file has _DMY . but when i click "start RT data"
the date changes to MDY.

Problem persists : No data in symbol pane

Hi Mr.Josh1 sir,
i thought that it is appropriate to mention the links related to chart color here from another thread in the forum. I am using it for line chart (specifically the one posted by donjoe on 22nd December 2012, 03:08 PM). Just copy and paste it(replace it for the existing afl price code). For me i changed the 'styleThick' to 'styleLine'. And then i right clicked on the chart and selected parameters from the context menu changed the price up color to bright green and i left the price down color as is which is Red. Hope you like the spicing up. :).

Link : http://www.traderji.com/amibroker/76387-need-help-bar-chart-color-2.html