real magical strategy for you .

vinst

the strategy said if a month-end closing is above Jan high than go bullish.
It happened earlier this year and then hit its SL.

Now again month-end closing is above Jan high. again bullish.
It does not indicate any failure of strategy.

Why do we expect that once a signal is given, rest of the year will be like that ONLY. Signal is good only as long as its SL is surviving.

onlinegtrash

Why do we expect that once a signal is given, rest of the year will be like that ONLY. Signal is good only as long as its SL is surviving.

that reduces the strategy: to buy when price is rising __<fill any arbitrary condition>___ with SL.

This strategy can't fail because there is nothing there to fail !

month end closing was not above jan high wait till expiry:(

@onlinegtrash::: The strategy say that if NIFTY close above Jan High (i.e. 5217 for 2012) then go long.now market has already closed above 5217 on monthly basis so the strategy for the full year is bull...even if market goes done below 5217.. end of the year market will close above 5217...
@Mr Jindal: Please correct me if a m wrong,invested as per your strategy in quality stocks.

prabhsingh

@onlinegtrash::: The strategy say that if NIFTY close above Jan High (i.e. 5217 for 2012) then go long.now market has already closed above 5217 on monthly basis so the strategy for the full year is bull...even if market goes done below 5217.. end of the year market will close above 5217...
@Mr Jindal: Please correct me if a m wrong,invested as per your strategy in quality stocks.
To my knowledge its not end of year but end of every month NIFTY has to close above 5217.Since Jan high has already been broken then according to this strategy NIFTY, at the end of every month,should never close below 5217.

a1b1trader

Dear friend s.. I want to disclose one of my best ever investment strategy with u all friends .

Fno game was started in India in full swing after 2003 after that this strategy appeared in real value and till date working without any single mistake... This strategy works only with index (nifty) not with stocks but investors can take full advantage of this strategy for building portfolio... Even traders also can get realistic idea of market moves like fiis, diis and big players.

Magic for you.. start from 2003 watch 2003 nifty Jan month high its 1105.60 now watch data of coming months of 2003 only when nifty closed above Jan month high if m not wrong then it is may 2003 when nifty closing price was 1106.80 .. Means above Jan 2003 high price.. And pls watch after that nifty never came down below Jan 2003 month high on closing basis till 31st dec 2003. According to strategy it was clear signal for market player to go long after may 2003... For whole 2003 year.

Now just watch 2004 Jan high it is = 2014.65 never closed above this level in 2004 whole year means clear signal no buy in 2004 .
2005 Jan month high was 2120.15.. Closed above on monthly basis in June 2005 @ 2220.60...again after that never broke Jan high on monthly closing basis in 2005.. Means go long after June 2005 till dec 2005.
2006 Jan high 3005.10.. Closed above this level in feb 2006.. After that never broke the same... Clear buy signal.
2007 Jan high- 4167 closed above in may month 2007 never broke after that.. Clear buy.
2008 Jan high -6357 never closed above this level in whole 2008... Means no buy... Only sell... Touched 2252 in that year.
2009 Jan high 3147.. Closed above in apr 2009.. Never broke after that made high 5221 after that in 2009.. Clear buy.
2010- Jan high 5310.85 closed above in June 2010.. Hit 6338 after that never broke.. Clear cut buy.

8 years data in front of you . If still in doubt then only God can save you thanks... I love you all.
WELL ! HERE WE GO:

These rules may be called MAGICAL STRATEGY RULES:

1) Watch Jan High on Monthly basis/charts. = 5217
2) Feb thru Nov watch if Monthly Close is above Monthly High of Jan. (Does it mean we watch Closing Price on last trading day of the month ?). = 5385
3) If Monthly Close is above Monthly High of Jan then Buy at Open on First day of subsequent Month. BUY TOMMORROW AT OPEN.
4) Trade can be done in month of March to Dec.
5) Close position in end Dec.
6) Go to step 1 in New Year Jan.
7) SL Monthly Close below Monthly High of Jan. = 5217

Amendments for betterment are invited.
Thanks rajsumi for bringing this strategy into light.
Thanks ethanhunt for explaining this stratey for 2012.

The strategy comes true for the year 2012 as well.

Now waiting for 2013

mangup

Thanks rajsumi for bringing this strategy into light.
Thanks ethanhunt for explaining this stratey for 2012.

The strategy comes true for the year 2012 as well.

Now waiting for 2013
We closed below Jan High (5217) in the month of May(@4924). Is it not SL trigger as per pt no.7 "7) SL Monthly Close below Monthly High of Jan. = 5217"