Ready Reckoner Dictionary On T/a

DEAR FRIENDS IN TRADE,
WHILE GOING THROUGH THE FORUM, MANY TERMS IN ABBREVATED FORM ARE USED BY SENIOR/EXPERIENCED MEMBERS, THAT ARE RELATED TO THE TECHNICAL ANALYSIS. FOR THE MEMBERS WHO ARE NEW TO THIS FORUM, THESE POSTS, INSTEAD OF BEING EDUCATIVE, CONFUSE US ONLY, AS WE DON'T KNOW THESE TERMS.
CAN I TAKE THE PREVILEGE OF REQUESTING YOU ALL, TO POST DIFFERENT TERMS/ABBREVIATIONS (IF POSSIBLE WITH EXAMPLES & ILLUSTRATIONS) TO MAKE THIS THREAD A READY RECKONER DICTIONARY ?

FOR EXAMPLE : T/A = TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
BTW = ?
BTST= ?
AND SO ON.
EXPECTING CO-OPERATION FROM ALL OF YOU, TO FORM A DICTIONARY IN THIS EXCELLENT AND EDUCATIVE, " FORUM OF THE TRADERS, FOR THE TRADERS AND BY THE TRADERS."
WITH REGARDS,
instaalert

H

hari09omkar

CAN I TAKE THE PREVILEGE OF REQUESTING YOU ALL, TO POST DIFFERENT TERMS/ABBREVIATIONS (IF POSSIBLE WITH EXAMPLES & ILLUSTRATIONS) TO MAKE THIS THREAD A READY RECKONER DICTIONARY ?

FOR EXAMPLE : T/A = TECHNICAL ANALYSIS
BTW = ?
BTST= ?
AND SO ON.
Here is a quiz : guess the answer
1.IMO
2.IMHO
:cool:

Here is a quiz : guess the answer
1.IMO
2.IMHO
:cool:
hi hari,
what i want from all the members, is, to quote each and every term that are being used in tech.analysis ( which later can be set in alphabetical order), so that every one can view this thread for clearing their doubts, like referring to a dictionary. pl answer your quiz and bring in more terms into this dictionary.
i put forth the request to one and all in this great forum to develop this dictionary.
with regards,
instaalert.

H

hari09omkar

hi hari,
what i want from all the members, is, to quote each and every term that are being used in tech.analysis ( which later can be set in alphabetical order), so that every one can view this thread for clearing their doubts, like referring to a dictionary. pl answer your quiz and bring in more terms into this dictionary.
i put forth the request to one and all in this great forum to develop this dictionary.
with regards,
instaalert.
OK....
IMO = IN MY OPINION
IMHO = IN MY HUMBLE OPINION
ONE MORE QUIZ.......
WHO DISCOVERED THESE SHORT FORMS?
THESE TERMS SOMETIMES GET BOTHERED MAN......:eek: