Re: Indo Gulf Explosives

Hi all

Can someone please throw some light on INDO GULF EXPLOSIVES LTD. I believe the name of this company has been changed to INDO GULF INDUSTRIES LTD.

I would appreciate any info on this company, and any tips on how to get my old shares transferred to new company.

Thanks & B'rgds

Sir

The Co got delisted from BSE or rather suspended. I really dont know why you dint exit from the stock before the suspension in 2001.

Anyways if the shares are in your name then you do not need to worry and keep holding the paper and whenever there is any listing then either demat it.

Even then the cos corporate office seems to be in Delhi. Write to them and see if you get a response and if you do then send shares after that for replacement of old shares with new ones.

Traderji

Super Moderator
harmads said:
Hi all

Can someone please throw some light on INDO GULF EXPLOSIVES LTD. I believe the name of this company has been changed to INDO GULF INDUSTRIES LTD.

I would appreciate any info on this company, and any tips on how to get my old shares transferred to new company.

Thanks & B'rgds
The name has been changed to Indo Gulf Explosives!

Here is the contact details...

70 Ber Sarai Flat 104, G F Buildcon Apartments, New Delhi 110 016, India
91 11 2467 7821/3, 91 11 2467 7820 fax

You can also get more details from:

http://www.bseindia.com/price_finder/stockreach.asp?scripcd=506945

Hi all

please help me