Rdma system of trading script for zerodha pi

Hello guys ,
Recently I had to ditch amibroker and shift to zerodha pi,can anyone kindly convert the rdma system to tradescript code ?
I'm pasting the AFL of it here

Code:
Col=IIf( C<MA(C,21) AND C<EMA(C,8) ,colorRed,IIf( C>MA(C,21) AND C>EMA(C,8),colorBlueGrey,IIf(( C<MA(C,21) AND C>EMA(C,8)) OR ( C>MA(C,21) AND C<EMA(C,8)) ,colorYellow,colorYellow)));
Plot( C, "Close", col, styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );

Plot(MA(Close,21), "MA1", colorYellow,styleLine|styleDashed|styleThick);
Plot(MA(Close,55), "MA2", colorDarkRed,styleLine|styleDashed|styleThick);
Plot(EMA(Close,8), "EMA1", colorBlue,styleLine|styleDashed|styleThick);
Plot(EMA(Close,15), "EMA2", colorSkyblue,styleLine|styleDashed|styleThick);

cloudTrader

Hello guys ,
Recently I had to ditch amibroker and shift to zerodha pi,can anyone kindly convert the rdma system to tradescript code ?
I'm pasting the AFL of it here

Code:
Col=IIf( C<MA(C,21) AND C<EMA(C,8) ,colorRed,IIf( C>MA(C,21) AND C>EMA(C,8),colorBlueGrey,IIf(( C<MA(C,21) AND C>EMA(C,8)) OR ( C>MA(C,21) AND C<EMA(C,8)) ,colorYellow,colorYellow)));
Plot( C, "Close", col, styleNoTitle | ParamStyle("Style") | GetPriceStyle() );

Plot(MA(Close,21), "MA1", colorYellow,styleLine|styleDashed|styleThick);
Plot(MA(Close,55), "MA2", colorDarkRed,styleLine|styleDashed|styleThick);
Plot(EMA(Close,8), "EMA1", colorBlue,styleLine|styleDashed|styleThick);
Plot(EMA(Close,15), "EMA2", colorSkyblue,styleLine|styleDashed|styleThick);
If you really can't find a solution about your problem, want to share that the admin of this website the link to which I am giving below gives paid services for Coding for Zerodha Pi. There is a Live Chat Option on his website.

I have not myself tested his services neither I am in any way related to the website. Just came to know about them from some acquaintance.

http://stocksonfire.in/category/tradescript-codes/

PS: Also you can try at Zerodha QnA Forum, someone from their tech team might help you out.

Last edited:
This is what i personally didn't liked Zerodha for, they given excellent platform Pi/EAs but don't help customers for writing their strategies (even no paid service).Now am in search of Mt4 brokers in India.

@ambarish : i discussed this with zerodha support couple of time, they only refer you to tradingqna site.
just an alert you cannot do money management using tradescript.