rcrt robo !! any one used here for auto trading ?

Raj232

Who was this vendor? I just paid 1 month subscription to realsenseindia.com but when they tried to download their software (via anydesk), none of my browsers were opening their link, & one browser that did open the link blocked the download/file saying that it's dangerous, & didn't even offer a choice to download. Not sure if this is false-positive or if they are really trying to put something malicious on their customers' machines. I was using a virtual machine to test their software, so I'm relatively safe but still, it's a bit scary to think about.
Their software has modules which can control your complete machine remotely. All antivirus softwares detect this. but they claim that its a false positive. :):)
If you are making good money, they anyways have a copy of your strategy :)

Raj232

Are you talking about realsenseindia or some other vendor?
I tried 3-4 vendors realsense included... all are marketing almost the same product under a different banner.. (and/or different strategy to go with it).

Also, everything working on purely on "market orders" is of no use.. there is a lot of slippage (and losses in case of whipsaws) :)

I tried 3-4 vendors realsense included... all are marketing almost the same product under a different banner.. (and/or different strategy to go with it).

Also, everything working on purely on "market orders" is of no use.. there is a lot of slippage (and losses in case of whipsaws) :)
I agree. I was concerned about slippage on market-orders as well, though it seems like the vendor @iTrade is working with does support Mkt Prot but unfortunately, doesn't support F&O. I wonder how much slippage there would be on account of latency issues as well.
Did you get any virus or something from RealsenseIndia or some other problem? Like I've said, none of my browsers are willing to open their software download link.

Raj232

I agree. I was concerned about slippage on market-orders as well, though it seems like the vendor @iTrade is working with does support Mkt Prot but unfortunately, doesn't support F&O. I wonder how much slippage there would be on account of latency issues as well.
Did you get any virus or something from RealsenseIndia or some other problem? Like I've said, none of my browsers are willing to open their software download link.
Virus problem.. actually it is not a virus but a loophole that the antivirus software detects, because of some component where they can take remote control of your computer. When I asked them they said it is for troubleshooting purpose. Being office computer, I did not take the risk, as I did not find too much benefit either.

Thanks for all who have taken time to contribute their experience, which is very helpful. Namaste. Any body have experience with https://www.autonsebse.com/p/blog-page.html . I have spoken with him few months back regarding Excel automation and he seem to be nice and polite clearly explaining and clarifying your doubts. And in addition, he is also giving historical data for 10 years for Amibroker etc. Considering a one time fee of Rs.4500/- this does sound like a lucrative deal, but want to know if any body has first hand experience using his product.