rcrt robo !! any one used here for auto trading ?

jagankris

Has anybody used ExO-Trader from Valvenet Technologies ?

They have given lot of backtest reports of the software but not a single real time trade statistics.

If someone has used any other software from them like RoboTrade and iMicroTrend , can you please share your experience .

Thanks
I haven't used their sw but my observations

ROBO Trade just places the buy/sell orders automatically.

Exo-Trader/ImicroTrend are the trading systems.

Don't subscribe for annual plans.No system will work consistently.Just try monthly and then decide.

It is a positional trading system so carries over night risk and at least 3+ lakhs capital required.

Do your analysis don't just blindly follow their advisory tips.

Hi pkgmtnl and Karthikayan,

Request you to help and guide.

My id is --> C013B-FDCF3-0C489-83456

Request Karthikayan to provide a way provide Key for name "rook".

Also request Karthikayan to make the activation process public. It will really help.

Secondly,this query is to you both. Pls pardon if it sounds foolish. I did not get any AFL file that could connect Amibroker with this tool. Can you guys please share that as well..?

Many thanks !
Looking fwd for your help.

Thanks a ton.
Karthikayan had worked.

EDIT:- I have checked, the Orders are going into NEST Trader. Hope it does not expire now.

pkgmtnl

Hi pkgmtnl and Karthikayan,

Request you to help and guide.

My id is --> C013B-FDCF3-0C489-83456

Request Karthikayan to provide a way provide Key for name "rook".

Also request Karthikayan to make the activation process public. It will really help.

Secondly,this query is to you both. Pls pardon if it sounds foolish. I did not get any AFL file that could connect Amibroker with this tool. Can you guys please share that as well..?

Many thanks !
Looking fwd for your help.
Sir, this is not my product. I am like u who took trial.

pkgmtnl

Sir,
When it is installed it will install an AFL into AMIBROKER's Formula folder, which when Dragged and Dropped on Trading System AFL will send signals from AMI TO TT. Also, you have to keep the AutoLiveTrade open and can control START or STOP trading.

It would be clear when u actually use it.

Pls do not call me Sir :) i am noob..

Could you pls also inform the title / name of that AFL. i had tried to find the AFL in my Custom folder. Didn't see anything relevant.

May be i just missed it because i didn't know what name to look for.

Thanks again for helping :)

Sir,
When it is installed it will install an AFL into AMIBROKER's Formula folder, which when Dragged and Dropped on Trading System AFL will send signals from AMI TO TT. Also, you have to keep the AutoLiveTrade open and can control START or STOP trading.

It would be clear when u actually use it.

RCRT ROBO is not suitable for live trading since it has many issues, you can't trade with more then 1 or 2 scripts opening the amibroker charts, to trade with only 1 or 2 scripts is not viable in autotrading, there is no Holi grail formula to trade even though he is selling some crap Afl which are available for free in traderji...Data is always a issue and the execution in such autotrade is another issue, you never know when the Robo or data to Amibroker stops..don't think that robo will do on its own as you need to monitor always.

There are many other options available now you can try them like if you pay 1000 rs per month Master trust M3 is much better since the orders go directly to the nest terminal from amibroker, no data issues

If you need a professional setup go for Symphonyfintech which is also cheaper or with quantxpress, you can google for them.

Sharesoft provides an alternative you can send direct orders to exchange from amirboker, they offer it for free just need to open an account with master trust with them, they look for brokerage as a revenue .(check sharesoft videos in you tube)

My experience is you will loose money what ever Afl you deploy in autotrading in intraday, since brokerage and this people who sell software eat in to you capital. so keep away from such easy money making softwares in trading.

TradeOptions

RCRT ROBO is not suitable for live trading since it has many issues, you can't trade with more then 1 or 2 scripts opening the amibroker charts, to trade with only 1 or 2 scripts is not viable in autotrading, there is no Holi grail formula to trade even though he is selling some crap Afl which are available for free in traderji...Data is always a issue and the execution in such autotrade is another issue, you never know when the Robo or data to Amibroker stops..don't think that robo will do on its own as you need to monitor always.

There are many other options available now you can try them like if you pay 1000 rs per month Master trust M3 is much better since the orders go directly to the nest terminal from amibroker, no data issues

If you need a professional setup go for Symphonyfintech which is also cheaper or with quantxpress, you can google for them.

Sharesoft provides an alternative you can send direct orders to exchange from amirboker, they offer it for free just need to open an account with master trust with them, they look for brokerage as a revenue .(check sharesoft videos in you tube)

My experience is you will loose money what ever Afl you deploy in autotrading in intraday, since brokerage and this people who sell software eat in to you capital. so keep away from such easy money making softwares in trading.
Thanks for this info.

I would say that's a bit unfair review of their services, I have been happily using their services since few months now and am happy with them. I am running my setup on vps and have been trading on mutiple scrips at a time, although I am not using their afl but still i sometime take cues from it, regarding the data problems for algo traders u can connect their datafeed application with your trading terminal so no chance of any mismatch, nest or odin both are supported. The features present in their ROBO there is no match for them as per what I have seen. Their support was fair and have troubleshooted any and all of my queries. I would suggest you atleast take their trial once and then decide.

Regards