rcrt robo !! any one used here for auto trading ?

Aman1

Have no knowledge of auto trading but want to use supertrend indicator for auto trading.
I'm using marketcall afl for amibroker. How should I use this afl for auto trading? Is there any step wise info? could not find in this forum? anyone please?

burai123

shirajroz

Dear Bros PKGMTNL & KARTHIKAYAN,

getting the following error

can not access the specified device ,path or folder, you may not have permission..........

PLEASE HELP:sos::sos::sos::sos:

shirajroz

Hello,
I am not using it.
Installation is simple, just run EXE.

gets installed fine but when click the desktop icon it wont open n gives following error message
"can not access the device/path or folder u may not have appropriate permission......."

Pls advise

Thank u

shiraj

@rsania

I feel sorry for you. I tried a demo with a well known product but the demo expert at the other end became unbearable after 30 mins.. He had an idea that we didn't have an option other than its product. He went to the extent of saying "we don't provide trial like this" when I asked him why a buy order was fired at many points higher than the LTP. Luckily it didn't trade because of protection in the OMS or something else.

Whatever you do, please ask for a free or at least paid trial.

cloudTrader

Has anybody used ExO-Trader from Valvenet Technologies ?

They have given lot of backtest reports of the software but not a single real time trade statistics.

If someone has used any other software from them like RoboTrade and iMicroTrend , can you please share your experience .

Thanks