rcrt robo !! any one used here for auto trading ?

Yes, you may have right/ valid/ justified apprehensions, market is full of cheaters. That gentlemen had any how enabled it for me. So it might still be working for Traders those were enabled. To avoid risk of loosing money we may donate in two or three installments or now use & pay later could be one more option. Anyway we may still customize/control the risk element as much as we do for Stock Market, so lets use it as long as its working.
I have used both the cracked version and the legitimate version of RCRT ROBO, and there are several features in the legitimate version that are not working in the cracked version. Now since you have it enabled on your pc you can check yourself..

1. Cracked version is not working with several broker's trading terminal. I have checked with Anand Rathi's Nest. It didnt worked.
- What will happen when a new version of Nest, Now, Odin comes, will this cracked exe support them. Because I don't think we would get updates for it.

2. MT4 not working.

3. Trailing Stoploss not working - The most mouthwatering feature anyone would love to have in his robot is not working with the cracked application.

4. PopUp Alert wont work, NEST latest version wont work.. there might be several other features that I did not have time to test, which would not work with the cracked application.

After using both the application's, I wont put my money (Neither to buy nor to trade) on the cracked application. And the original author is giving his robo for free for paper trading, why would someone want to waste his time using this cracked/hacked application.

Just my two cents..

pkgmtnl

I have used both the cracked version and the legitimate version of RCRT ROBO, and there are several features in the legitimate version that are not working in the cracked version. Now since you have it enabled on your pc you can check yourself..

1. Cracked version is not working with several broker's trading terminal. I have checked with Anand Rathi's Nest. It didnt worked.
- What will happen when a new version of Nest, Now, Odin comes, will this cracked exe support them. Because I don't think we would get updates for it.

2. MT4 not working.

3. Trailing Stoploss not working - The most mouthwatering feature anyone would love to have in his robot is not working with the cracked application.

4. PopUp Alert wont work, NEST latest version wont work.. there might be several other features that I did not have time to test, which would not work with the cracked application.

After using both the application's, I wont put my money (Neither to buy nor to trade) on the cracked application. And the original author is giving his robo for free for paper trading, why would someone want to waste his time using this cracked/hacked application.

Just my two cents..
Thanks,
Since, it was working fine ZERODHA Trader, I did not anticipated these future difficulties.
U seems a Seasoned & experienced trader. So, I would be buzzing you quite often for help.
I also see similar plugin coming up from few more vendors, please advise on them if tried.

Originally Posted by yours_cj
http://tradingsw.blogspot.in/

Any info about this working
the original author is giving his robo for free for paper trading, why would someone want to waste his time using this cracked/hacked application.

for me too it is working with now terminal
Let me know if some one is giving free for paper trading , help our traderji members to use that free paper trading application

Last edited: