rcrt robo !! any one used here for auto trading ?

Interesting one. But observe that no buttons for Downloading enabled.
It is the same Auto Trading Plugin which was Shared by a Friend Member few days ago & whose post was deleted subsequently. Its working fine. He was kind enough to enable it.
Other members looking for similar Auto Trading Utility may try, the above Blog have an email id also to contact with.

Thanks bro i mailed them and got enabled

pkgmtnl

is this software worth for 8k donate, is it worth paying
You mean for Lifetime or Annual?
a) It does not have intermittent targets booking options;
b) Manual orders cannot be punched thru interface, though its button available on Charts;
c) Still Good for trading Signal to Signal;
The time on Auto Trading is changing so fast & new plugins coming so quickly like autotrading.in which also offer for lifetime.

Can not say definitely. Since, its a free product, so chances of additions/ up gradations seems remote. Still people may opt.

Last edited:
You mean for Lifetime or Annual?
a) It does not have intermittent targets booking options;
b) Manual orders cannot be punched thru interface, though its button available on Charts;
c) Still Good for trading Signal to Signal;
The time on Auto Trading is changing so fast & new plugins coming so quickly like autotrading.in which also offer for lifetime.

Can not say definitely. Since, its a free product, so chances of additions/ up gradations seems remote. Still people may opt.
for lifetime

i had visit this link for auto trading

http://tradingsw.blogspot.in/

Any info about this working
Can anyone guarantee its working ?? This surely is a cracked version of Rcrt Robo, you can even check the logo and the user interface it is exactly similar to rcrtrobo.com 's auto trader. What will happen when the original author finds out that his creation is hacked and sold at Rs. 8000/-, might be he can change everything and it stops working at all.. I wont put a penny on it... Things like auto trading are for serious traders.. and you can't be serious if you are going for a hacked program which even though is hacked still asks for a renewal..

I am using their services since 3-4 months now, both there data feed and robo are good enough and support is cool.

pkgmtnl

Can anyone guarantee its working ?? This surely is a cracked version of Rcrt Robo, you can even check the logo and the user interface it is exactly similar to rcrtrobo.com 's auto trader. What will happen when the original author finds out that his creation is hacked and sold at Rs. 8000/-, might be he can change everything and it stops working at all.. I wont put a penny on it... Things like auto trading are for serious traders.. and you can't be serious if you are going for a hacked program which even though is hacked still asks for a renewal..

I am using their services since 3-4 months now, both there data feed and robo are good enough and support is cool.
Yes, you may have right/ valid/ justified apprehensions, market is full of cheaters. That gentlemen had any how enabled it for me. So it might still be working for Traders those were enabled. To avoid risk of loosing money we may donate in two or three installments or now use & pay later could be one more option. Anyway we may still customize/control the risk element as much as we do for Stock Market, so lets use it as long as its working.

Originally Posted by autotrade View Post
i had visit this link for auto trading

http://tradingsw.blogspot.in/

Any info about this working

when everything like relatime data and auto trading available for free
why dont we consider it instead of paying 4-5 k per month as a learner/smalltrader

Last edited:

pkgmtnl

when everything like relatime data and auto trading available for free
why dont we consider it instead of paying 4-5 k per month as a learner/smalltrader
Concur your opinion, traders like me who are still struggling to learn & try auto trading may go for it. Once gain confidence and courage, we may go for professional systems.