rcrt robo !! any one used here for auto trading ?

Blackhole

Attn other members,
I used this serial number, its working now.

Only thing U need to ensure before all start, that punch a Dummy order (for a price far from actual rate) and then cancel it so that it does not remain pending. Since, I prefer NIFTY so it did it for NIFTY.

All seems fine now. We can use it.
please share ur experience with screen shots that would help all.

which version of ami u r using. My 5.9 expired what to do?

Blackhole

pkgmtnl

does it places order in nest or exchange automatically or it ask for permission(waits till u submit)........
The order will punch automatically. Only thing U need to ensure that Dummy order is placed once so that transaction password is avoided and also feed AMIBROKER symbol correctly.

Blackhole

I am using realsenseindia.com. Fine going.

Cost is also not high
what is the cost?

can we trade nifty /banknifty together without any complication?

in case of internet disconnection or systm malfunction does it work good?

does it place order in nest automatically or it ask us to submit the order?

thanks

pkgmtnl

what is the cost?

can we trade nifty /banknifty together without any complication?

in case of internet disconnection or systm malfunction does it work good?

does it place order in nest automatically or it ask us to submit the order?

thanks
Yes with any Auto Trading Plugin U can trade substantially high number of scripts, not just alone NIFTY + BANK NIFTY.

The issue of internet connectivity/ electricity is a major drawback, the VPS can be a solution to it.

The Orders Can Go Automatically. But in NEST/ NOW U need to place a Dummay order at every start of system which U can cancel as soon as punched, this is required to avoid Transaction Password.

Blackhole

Yes with any Auto Trading Plugin U can trade substantially high number of scripts, not just alone NIFTY + BANK NIFTY.

The issue of internet connectivity/ electricity is a major drawback, the VPS can be a solution to it.

The Orders Can Go Automatically. But in NEST/ NOW U need to place a Dummay order at every start of system which U can cancel as soon as punched, this is required to avoid Transaction Password.
what abt cost?

can we use different amibroker strategy afl for different scripts?

does 5.90 ami cost huge,as till now i always used free versions
does this trader works on lower version or unlicenced 5.9
thanks