RBI okays amalgamation of UWB with IDBI

SGM

Hello

Its good news for UWB depositors.

But isn't this one a clear case of Insider Trading and that too with the active help from BSE itself.

BSE opened the 10% filters on the downside for UWB so that the Small investors could sell the shares at 60% less (Rs 10-11) than previous close (22.50), what a scam!

Now that IDBI has made an offer of 28, BSE's role in this whole affair looks quit dubious.

Its a Daylight Robbery of UWB investors who were in extreme panic on last monday. The very purpose of having a circuit filter was defeated.

Anyway, It Happens only in India.

Regards
Sanjay

PS: I did not own any shares of UWB :D

Nice and truly said

Hello

Its good news for UWB depositors.

But isn't this one a clear case of Insider Trading and that too with the active help from BSE itself.

BSE opened the 10% filters on the downside for UWB so that the Small investors could sell the shares at 60% less (Rs 10-11) than previous close (22.50), what a scam!

Now that IDBI has made an offer of 28, BSE's role in this whole affair looks quit dubious.

Its a Daylight Robbery of UWB investors who were in extreme panic on last monday. The very purpose of having a circuit filter was defeated.

Anyway, It Happens only in India.

Regards
Sanjay

PS: I did not own any shares of UWB :D

swagat86

It Shows the magic of playing Contrarian to the market.

One more important thing always do the opposite of what CNBC people say.
I remember that morning when Udayan Mukherjee said "Just forget about it, Dont even think of any thing sell it off and Get out"

Contrarian ki Jai